The location is the main draw of this hotel - on Hong Kong island right by an MTR station, bus routes and tram routes. Lots of Hong Kong in easy reach. Views are good from the upper floors as well.
Downsides - rooms are small, even for Hong Kong and even for the relatively low (for Hong Kong price). Also ours smelt musty. Free WiFI but reception very patchy. So OK for a short stay - particularly if you can get a good room rate, but nothing to enthuse about.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Metropark Hotel Causeway Bay Hong Kong, a business and leisure hotel with unrivalled harbour view, full range of facilities & services and convenient location, just 2 minutes walk to Tin Hau station and 10 minutes to Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre by Hotel Free Shuttle, welcoming you to experience a contemporary retreat featuring comfort guestrooms and relaxing ambience. Innovative dining concept and well-equipped facilities are complemented by great service and stunning views of Hong Kong's harbour. All round facilities include Free Wi-Fi & Broadband Internet Access, Rooftop Outdoor Swimming Pool (close in Jan & Feb), Health Club, Sauna, Jacuzzi, Business Centre, Restaurant & Pub and more... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Priceline, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Metropark Hotel Causeway Bay Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Metropark Hotel Hong Kong
- Metropark Hong Kong
- Metropark Hotel Causeway Bay Hong Kong