The Metropark Hotel is located in a (relatively) quiet part of Causeway bay. The location offers a great view over central Hong Kong and Kowloon. You can take a swim on the roof with a breathtaking decor on the background.
The Tin Hau MRT station is very close by, making the hotel perfect to explore Hong Kong.
Rooms are not very big but OK and well equipped. Only annoying thing is that Wi-Fi was not available in our room.
There's a bar on the first floor, with live music every evening which made that we went for a drink somewhere else.
Breakfast is served on the 2nd floor in the restaurant. Food is OK but atmosphere could be bit cozier.
But in general, a recommendable place when you're visiting Hong Kong.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Metropark Hotel Causeway Bay Hong Kong, a business and leisure hotel with unrivalled harbour view, full range of facilities & services and convenient location, just 2 minutes walk to Tin Hau station and 10 minutes to Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre by Hotel Free Shuttle, welcoming you to experience a contemporary retreat featuring comfort guestrooms and relaxing ambience. Innovative dining concept and well-equipped facilities are complemented by great service and stunning views of Hong Kong's harbour. All round facilities include Free Wi-Fi & Broadband Internet Access, Rooftop Outdoor Swimming Pool (close in Jan & Feb), Health Club, Sauna, Jacuzzi, Business Centre, Restaurant & Pub and more... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, HotelPower, Booking.com, Agoda, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Metropark Hotel Causeway Bay Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Metropark Hotel Hong Kong
- Metropark Hong Kong
- Metropark Hotel Causeway Bay Hong Kong