Great base in HK, only 3 mins walk from the metro, trams & buses. Our room was 17th floor, with views of the park & harbour in the distance. Rooms well maintained & clean. No objection to us emptying mini bar to refill with our own drinks. Did not have breakfast there, rather expensive, but went directly next door to the "Peace Cafe"...wonderful coffee. Did use the hotel restaurant in the evenings a few times, buffet style, with a good choice. Service excellent. They do a good wine deal with the buffet 68$hk/£5 pp , drink as much as you'd like(!) Only thing we didn't like was the noisy music in the bar.Fab roof top pool, plus gym.Would definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Metropark Hotel Causeway Bay Hong Kong, a business and leisure hotel with unrivalled harbour view, full range of facilities & services and convenient location, just 2 minutes walk to Tin Hau station and 10 minutes to Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre by Hotel Free Shuttle, welcoming you to experience a contemporary retreat featuring comfort guestrooms and relaxing ambience. Innovative dining concept and well-equipped facilities are complemented by great service and stunning views of Hong Kong's harbour. All round facilities include Free Wi-Fi & Broadband Internet Access, Rooftop Outdoor Swimming Pool (close in Jan & Feb), Health Club, Sauna, Jacuzzi, Business Centre, Restaurant & Pub and more... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Agoda, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Metropark Hotel Causeway Bay Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Metropark Hotel Hong Kong
- Metropark Hong Kong
- Metropark Hotel Causeway Bay Hong Kong