My husband and i have stayed here a couple of times and we have found the service at the hotel exceptional. The only bad thing we have found with the hotel is that the beds are on the hard side. All the staff we have encountered have been fabulous. The buffet breakfast is really good and great value. We have stayed in the deluxe rooms which are a great size, however one stay we did book into a standard room which is on the small side for two people but we were able to upgrade without any problem. The club lounge is a great place to have a drink or three (you help yourself to both non alcoholic and alcoholic drinks) and has a good range of canapes. Highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Metropark Hotel Causeway Bay Hong Kong, a business and leisure hotel with unrivalled harbour view, full range of facilities & services and convenient location, just 2 minutes walk to Tin Hau station and 10 minutes to Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre by Hotel Free Shuttle, welcoming you to experience a contemporary retreat featuring comfort guestrooms and relaxing ambience. Innovative dining concept and well-equipped facilities are complemented by great service and stunning views of Hong Kong's harbour. All round facilities include Free Wi-Fi & Broadband Internet Access, Rooftop Outdoor Swimming Pool (close in Jan & Feb), Health Club, Sauna, Jacuzzi, Business Centre, Restaurant & Pub and more... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Metropark Hotel Causeway Bay Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Metropark Hotel Hong Kong
- Metropark Hong Kong
- Metropark Hotel Causeway Bay Hong Kong