Novotel Hong Kong Nathan Road Kowloon
Conrad Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
$436
$433
$367
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Cordis, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
$476
$261
  • Restaurant
Metropark Hotel Mongkok(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
$314
$465
Agoda.com
$714
5,086 results
All reviewsnathan roadpremier floorjordan stationtemple streetaccor membernathan rdnight markettour deskexecutive floorladies marketfree wifibuffet breakfastairport busexcellent locationconvenient locationnoodleslate check
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 14, 2013

We stayed here on business largely because we got a great deal on the Premier Floor as AClub members. The rooms were fine, clean, smallish but standard for Hong Kong. When I arrived I was checked in downstairs and had to wait so no personal checking despite Premium Floor booking. The lounge was OK but certainly not the best Executive Floor I've stayed on - food was average and lots of stodgy fried hot food and a very limited selection of ordinary wines (two reds, two whites, no sparkling). Location was convenient but if I return to Hong Kong, I'll go back to harbour view room at Salisbury YMCA - no Executive Floor but much better location.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Management response:Responded May 19, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing with us your feedback following your recent stay.

There is actually a personal checkin area for Le Club Accorhotels members at the Reception Desk and on the 15th floor for guests staying at the Premier Floor. We apologise sincerely for failing to guide you to these right areas and for the inconvenience caused.

Thank you for your valuable and constructive comments on the food in the lounge. Your remark has been shared with our Executive Chef.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit and being of service to you once again.

Kind Regards,
The Management Team

Reviewed May 13, 2013

This is our second visit to this hotel. My first visit was 4 years ago with a tour group. We have good memory with the good service. This time, we were travelling by ourselves with our family of 7 persons. We booked three rooms for three night and, with some extra payment, upgraded to Executive Premiere Floor on 15F. We got many extra services, from afternoon tea, evening cocktail with canape, to complementary buffet breakfast. We could enjoy family activities in the Lounge all day with soft drinks and fresh coffee. Excellent courteous staff. Best value with excellent location in Hong Kong.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Located handy to Nathan rd, 5 mins walk to Jordan MTR. Clean, excellent service and very helpful staff. We took the upgrade and had a lovely room, continental breakfast and drinks at night included ...well worth it.

Room Tip: Use the upgrade option
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Grant K
Reviewed May 12, 2013

I have visited this hotel many times, more than 20 times. My major issue here is solely regarding two things. Even I have complaint at least 5 times (if not more) "They just can't get it right!" I mean, how difficult is to keep the juice glasses (just check by yourself, tomorrow morning, if my statement sounds unfaithfully) there isn't ONE SINGLE properly clean glass, that's why I end up not drink juice at breakfast. Thinking about the cleanness of the glasses, which they are transparent, what would you think about the other tableware and chinaware when you can't see? This is actually a serious matter, but the F & B department management is USELESS! I'm very angry and disappointed. I wanted to see the Restaurant Manager, and for 4 days I stayed at the Hotel, I didn't get to see him. Ridiculous Bad service for Breakfast when you pay $140 for the Breakfast. Food Quality, nothing to say. Another thing, I turned on the NO DISTURB light on, and they still knocked on my door. Is this Accor Standards, Mr. Delval???

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Multiwords
Management response:Responded May 19, 2013

Dear Mr Alves,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience at Novotel Hong Kong Nathan Road Kowloon.

We are glad you have taken the time to inform us and to give me the opportunity to address this issue personally. This was somehow overlooked and was not reported to the team. Please accept our sincere apologies for our lack of attention.

It is true that some of our glasses are not crystal clear and we would like to apologise personally for this. This recurring issue is related to the cleaning product that are used to clean our glasses and not to a lack of hygiene.

We have spoken with our food and beverage team to find the best possible solution to fix this and an appointment is already fixed with our supplier this week to further evaluate how we can minimize this problem.

Also, we have asked to my team to pay extra attention by wiping the glasses with a soft towel to minimize the issue.

We hope we can regain your confidence with this improvement and we’ll be happy to meet you on your next visit to share with you the results of our investigation.

We have taken note of your Do Not Disturb light remark which we have asked our Housekeeping team to be more conscious of guest’s needs. Please accept our sincere apologies for the trouble and inconvenience caused.

Once again, thank you for your continuous support, we hope the unpleasant experience will not in any way prevent you from availing of our service in the future.

We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you soon.

Kind Regards,
The Management Team

Reviewed May 12, 2013

We had a great time in Hong Kong and its nice to have a relaxing clean room to go back to after a big day, although we were given a smoking room when we asked for non smoking (the hotel is now smoke free i believe) this was quickly rectified. The reception staff and concierge were very helpful with booking tickets etc, definetly dont ask the housekeeping staff any questions as they dont speak much english but that is normal, overall a great stay in nice, cosy, clean rooms with great aircon which is a must in Hong Kong weather, will stay here again.

Room Tip: High floor so you can look out and see the night
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends