Our flight arrived at 5 a.m. and we took a hotel shuttle bus from the airport to the hotel. Chargeable @ HKD290 for 3 persons.
Stayed for 2 nights. Room was comfortable for 2 adults and 1 teenager. Jordon MTR station is just a short 5 mins walk. Lots of eating places nearby.
Only inconvenience is complimentary wifi access is restricted to the hotel lobby area. Wished it is complimentary in the room too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Novotel Hong Kong Nathan Road Kowloon is conveniently located on bustling Nathan Road, in the heart of Kowloon, the famous shopping and commercial district. The Hotel is proximity to the city's most convenient MTR system and a short distance from Temple Street Night Market, Ladies Market, and Jade Market, makes exploring the city's sights enjoyable and convenient. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Novotel Hong Kong Nathan Road Kowloon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Nathan Road Kowloon Hotel Hong Kong
- Novotel Hotel Hong Kong
- Majestic Hotel Hong Kong
- Novotel Hong Kong Nathan Road Kowloon
- Hong Kong Novotel