This is an excellent location on Nathan Road, midway between the Star Ferry and the Ladies Market, and very close to the Temple Road Night Market. Buses stop just outside and are numerous, plus Jordan MTR station is just a couple of minutes walk away. We were amazed at just how quiet the room was, considering all the hustle and bustle outside.
The hotel was spotlessly clean and all the staff were very friendly, polite, and helpful. The mattresses are quite firm and I have a very bad back and need something softer. The moment I mentioned that to the reception staff, somebody from Housekeeping was sent to our room to put not one but two toppers on my bed - and I slept very well.
The hotel offers 20 minutes free wifi in the public areas, but if that's not enough time for you there's a Starbucks about 100 yards away which also gives 20 minutes.
We would not hesitate to return to the Novotel Nathan Road the next time we visit Hong Kong, and we would happily recommend it to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Novotel Hong Kong Nathan Road Kowloon is conveniently located on bustling Nathan Road, in the heart of Kowloon, the famous shopping and commercial district. The Hotel is proximity to the city's most convenient MTR system and a short distance from Temple Street Night Market, Ladies Market, and Jade Market, makes exploring the city's sights enjoyable and convenient. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, ACCOR, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel Hong Kong Nathan Road Kowloon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Nathan Road Kowloon Hotel Hong Kong
- Novotel Hotel Hong Kong
- Majestic Hotel Hong Kong
- Novotel Hong Kong Nathan Road Kowloon
- Hong Kong Novotel