Stayed only one night here in October 2012. I have rated this very good rather than average as it had a safe, professional feel to it, was clean and for its location.
I chose it for its proximity to Nathan Rd which was handy with many shops, convenience stores and an easy walk to the Temple St Night Market where you can buy some souvenirs.
The staff are helpful and attentive and the breakfast buffet has a good selection although coffee comes out of a self serve machine.
The room (twin) was absolutely tiny, with not much room around the beds to move. Unfortunately. the view out of the window looked onto building works and scaffolding next door. The beds were very comfortable and clean, as was the bathroom, which made it ok for an overnight but for a longer stay I would probably consider elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Novotel Hong Kong Nathan Road Kowloon is conveniently located on bustling Nathan Road, in the heart of Kowloon, the famous shopping and commercial district. The Hotel is proximity to the city's most convenient MTR system and a short distance from Temple Street Night Market, Ladies Market, and Jade Market, makes exploring the city's sights enjoyable and convenient. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Novotel Hong Kong Nathan Road Kowloon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Nathan Road Kowloon Hotel Hong Kong
- Novotel Hotel Hong Kong
- Majestic Hotel Hong Kong
- Novotel Hong Kong Nathan Road Kowloon
- Hong Kong Novotel