My husband, son and myself arrived expecting the very best-we were not disappointed. This hotel was chosen carefully for the reviews, situation, room views of Hong Kong island and proximity to shops and cultural visits. The rooms-even whilst having a bath, you can look right at over the Hong Kong skyline! I cannot describe how hypnoptic and compelling this view was-day and night-we left the curtains open all the time! I have never slept in a more comfortable bed and the room was well equipped and serviced. We ate breakfast-huge and varied array for all tastes, cultures-worth being adventurous!
The hotel is perfectly situated-shopping mall attached, transport networks 2/3 minutes away, local 7/11 stores for wines (expensive in comparison to GB, beers etc-hotel prices high as you would expect). There are loads of places to eat nearby. Even in the Mall there is good local cuisine and very cheap.
The hotel staff were all very polite, helpful-we asked for a change of room as our son had got an even better view-no problems-done next day. The elevator girls are delightful in their pink costumes. The roof top pool-views-what can I say! The spa is so clean, relaxing and fully equipped-all needs pampered. Imagine a Gym overlooking Hong Kong-42nd floor-treadmills are never this exciting in GB!
We had no delays check-in or out. All very efficient-excellent. We all agreed that this was an amazing hotel and it made the holiday. We are not always so impressed-would go back tomorrow-alas another year of saving up to go on holiday!! ENJOY-we did! FIBILL
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cordis, Hong Kong is an upscale 5-star hotel located in the vibrant Mongkok district of Kowloon. This 660 room modern hotel is directly linked to the Langham Place shopping mall and Mongkok MTR station. All rooms and suites are equipped with high speed wifi, a free-to-use smartphone, LED TVs. Our wellness facilities include a fully equipped fitness center, two fitness studios and outdoor heated pool, along with the Chuan Spa, which features over 60 unique treatments. Dining options include the two Michelin starred contemporary Cantonese restaurant, Ming Court, the trendy European restaurant and bar, Alibi – Wine Dine Be Social, and The Garage Bar, the new outdoor food truck destination bar, as well as The Place, the hotel’s all day dining restaurant. The hotel also features some of Hong Kong’s best meeting and event facilities including Kowloon’s highest ballroom, The Star Room, and the 600 seater Ballroom, which includes a 7m x 4m built in LED wall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda, Cancelon, Jetsetter, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cordis, Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Langham Place Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Langham Place
- Langham Place Hotel Hong Kong
- Cordis, Hong Kong