Stayed here for 5 nights in Nov/Dec.
Used the hotel shuttle from the airport as we had 4 large bags and did not want to use the Express Train and handle the baggage.
Room was smaller than expected but did have a great bed with a choice of pillows, great amenities and a wonderful view of Hong Kong. The washroom with glass walls takes a little getting used to but makes the room feel bigger and more contemporary.
The service was great. About 3 days after checking in I went down to request another key. I spoke to the same agent who had checked me in and she remembered my name and the room number!
On one night I wondered down to the buffet resteraunt to purchase a few crackers as I had an upset stomach. I was immediately given some crackers from the buffet and told not to worry when I offered to pay.
As other reviews have stated, the pool and gym area are well maintained, very modern and offer great views of Hong Kong.
I really liked the location. Mong Kok is only 2 MTR stops from Kowloon and a good base for any visitor. Wonderful shopping and resteraunts all around. When we were walking around Kowloon we were constantly being bothered with offers for suits etc. You will not find this in Mong Kok as I feel this is where many of the locals eat and shop (vs. the tourists).
Make sure to try the Dim Sum resteraunt (on level 3) located in the mall next to the hotel. Some of the best Dim Sum I have ever tried!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cordis, Hong Kong is an upscale 5-star hotel located in the vibrant Mongkok district of Kowloon. This 660 room modern hotel is directly linked to the Langham Place shopping mall and Mongkok MTR station. All rooms and suites are equipped with high speed wifi, a free-to-use smartphone, LED TVs. Our wellness facilities include a fully equipped fitness center, two fitness studios and outdoor heated pool, along with the Chuan Spa, which features over 60 unique treatments. Dining options include the two Michelin starred contemporary Cantonese restaurant, Ming Court, the trendy European restaurant and bar, Alibi – Wine Dine Be Social, and The Garage Bar, the new outdoor food truck destination bar, as well as The Place, the hotel’s all day dining restaurant. The hotel also features some of Hong Kong’s best meeting and event facilities including Kowloon’s highest ballroom, The Star Room, and the 600 seater Ballroom, which includes a 7m x 4m built in LED wall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Cordis, Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Langham Place Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Langham Place
- Langham Place Hotel Hong Kong
- Cordis, Hong Kong