We booked Langham Place as our first destination for our honeymoon after reading positive reviews on here. As we have family out here, we stayed for three nights before moving onto Bali and chose this location as it is fairly central. Having the MTR within a few minutes walk was ideal.
Langham Place is out of this world!! We felt really spoilt here, the service is impeccable, the facilities spotless and ultra modern. From the moment we arrived to the moment we left, we couldn't fault Langham Place, other than we wished we stayed here longer!
When we checked in, we were offered hot face towels to freshen up, and the option to upgrade as we were honeymooners. The staff speak very good english here.
Our room - an Essential Place room - was amazing. The bed was gigantic, all sorts of amenities and toiletries were provided. We were given complimentary chocolates and sparkling wine, and complimentary bottles of water. The view from our 29th floor which fantastic. We knew that there would be a DVD player in the room, so brought some DVDs with us; our only complaint with the room would be that the TV system was a little tempramental!
We ordered room service once, which came swiftly and was delicious; if a little pricey. On our last day, as we were getting picked up early, the hotel delivered a Breakfast Box to our room; which consisted of fresh orange juice, fruit, warm pastries, yogurt and a cereal bar - we were delighted with this little touch.
We stayed on a B&B basis, the range of choice that we were faced each morning was unbelieveable and fantastic! So many fresh fruit, pastries, hot asian dishes, english breakfasts, a chocolate fountain and even fresh pancakes you make yourself. Although we never actually ate in the other restaurants because we were out all day, we wish we had as it looked amazing. The afternoon tea looked delightful.
The rooftop pool was superb, with towels available for you as you arrive. We didn't use the spa facilities, but we had a look around and it looked brilliant. The business centre, with 8 computers was really handy. Langham Place is situated inside a shopping mall so is really a hidden gem.
So all in all, we were really sad to leave Langham Place, and would recommend this to everyone!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cordis, Hong Kong is an upscale 5-star hotel located in the vibrant Mongkok district of Kowloon. This 660 room modern hotel is directly linked to the Langham Place shopping mall and Mongkok MTR station. All rooms and suites are equipped with high speed wifi, a free-to-use smartphone, LED TVs. Our wellness facilities include a fully equipped fitness center, two fitness studios and outdoor heated pool, along with the Chuan Spa, which features over 60 unique treatments. Dining options include the two Michelin starred contemporary Cantonese restaurant, Ming Court, the trendy European restaurant and bar, Alibi – Wine Dine Be Social, and The Garage Bar, the new outdoor food truck destination bar, as well as The Place, the hotel’s all day dining restaurant. The hotel also features some of Hong Kong’s best meeting and event facilities including Kowloon’s highest ballroom, The Star Room, and the 600 seater Ballroom, which includes a 7m x 4m built in LED wall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cordis, Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Langham Place Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Langham Place
- Langham Place Hotel Hong Kong
- Cordis, Hong Kong