We frequently visit Hong Kong 3-4 times a year and have tried many different 5 star hotels. I must say the Langham Place in Mongkok is definitely one of our favourites. Its prime location in the centre of the main shopping district, restaurants, and proximity to MTR and all public transport is second to none. We have stayed at this hotel a number of times now and the high level of service and attention from the Club L staff have consistently impressed us. I would say all the staff we have come across were warm and personal which brings the hotel to a higher level of service. For example, when I reserved a table for lunch in their chinese restaurant I was initially worried that it may be too noisy to discuss business, so one of the hotel managers "Vincent" very kindly went down to the restaurant the day before and took the extra effort to make sure that our table was seated in a quiet area. Now that's what you call special attentive service !
Our most recent experience was a 3 day stay over chinese new year in one of the specially themed "Chuan" rooms on club level. The room was beautifully decorated with a tranquil oriental theme and it is directly related to the Langham's renowned Chuan Spa facilities. There was a short cut from the rooms directly to the Chuan Spa and I highly recommend their superb massage experience. Very relaxing and rejuvenating after a long plane trip.
We have always stayed on Club L level and its definitely worth the extra money. The breakfast has good variety and we especially liked the milkshake energiser.
We will be back. In fact, we have already booked our next trip to stay here again !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cordis, Hong Kong is an upscale 5-star hotel located in the vibrant Mongkok district of Kowloon. This 660 room modern hotel is directly linked to the Langham Place shopping mall and Mongkok MTR station. All rooms and suites are equipped with high speed wifi, a free-to-use smartphone, LED TVs. Our wellness facilities include a fully equipped fitness center, two fitness studios and outdoor heated pool, along with the Chuan Spa, which features over 60 unique treatments. Dining options include the two Michelin starred contemporary Cantonese restaurant, Ming Court, the trendy European restaurant and bar, Alibi – Wine Dine Be Social, and The Garage Bar, the new outdoor food truck destination bar, as well as The Place, the hotel’s all day dining restaurant. The hotel also features some of Hong Kong’s best meeting and event facilities including Kowloon’s highest ballroom, The Star Room, and the 600 seater Ballroom, which includes a 7m x 4m built in LED wall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Priceline, Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Cordis, Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Langham Place Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Langham Place
- Langham Place Hotel Hong Kong
- Cordis, Hong Kong