I chose this hotel based on it's location and I'm so glad I did. It was handy to the Metro which we used to get around everywhere. I made the mistake of following advice to catch the train to Kowloon then a taxi to the hotel. Even though the hotel was within a 30min walking distance from the train station, it took us almost 40 mins by cab, in the end he dropped us in the wrong spot anyway and we had to walk another almost 10minutes to get to the hotel. The train lines are very well marked and just buy a Airport express ticket, you canbuy this on the plane even! This may sound confusing but is actually very easy. You will get on the Airport express green line. Bat the next station, Tsing Yi, change to the yellow line. Take this to Lai King station and change to the red line, the hotel is above Mongkok Station on the red line. Everything is very clearly marked, the trains are are conditioned andbthe subway is very clean. There is atrain every 2mins so it will take about 45mins to get there. Apart from that, we chose the club suite, so got all the perks. Check out the perks you won't regret it. Our flight did not leave till midnight but they let us stay and use the club until we left. Internet was not good at the time though, so be aware if this is vital, though the club staff were more than happy to help.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cordis, Hong Kong is an upscale 5-star hotel located in the vibrant Mongkok district of Kowloon. This 660 room modern hotel is directly linked to the Langham Place shopping mall and Mongkok MTR station. All rooms and suites are equipped with high speed wifi, a free-to-use smartphone, LED TVs. Our wellness facilities include a fully equipped fitness center, two fitness studios and outdoor heated pool, along with the Chuan Spa, which features over 60 unique treatments. Dining options include the two Michelin starred contemporary Cantonese restaurant, Ming Court, the trendy European restaurant and bar, Alibi – Wine Dine Be Social, and The Garage Bar, the new outdoor food truck destination bar, as well as The Place, the hotel’s all day dining restaurant. The hotel also features some of Hong Kong’s best meeting and event facilities including Kowloon’s highest ballroom, The Star Room, and the 600 seater Ballroom, which includes a 7m x 4m built in LED wall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Agoda, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cordis, Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Langham Place Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Langham Place
- Langham Place Hotel Hong Kong
- Cordis, Hong Kong