Diamond in the Rough.My girlfriend and I stayed at LHP for 2 nights. It's in Mongkok, and all of the happening places are about 15-20 minutes away by train, and 100 HKD by taxi. It would really be helpful if you buy the 3-day MTR pass if staying at LHP. Now the good part...We stayed at the Club Rooms, and it was pretty standard because it wasn't that spacious. The exclusivity was key because not anyone may access rooms above the 36th floor. It was always well maintained and all the amenities were first class.It was definitely a room for honeymooners or a weekend getaway with a loved one. Then theres CLub L. Its a quaint lobby on the 36th floor that serves as a chill out lounge with all your hedonistic needs. They offer snacks and drinks 24-7, breakfast until 11am, cocktails and champagne from 6-8pm, and massage chairs that face a huge fish tank, etc, etc, etc. all these for FREE. I was blown away with the amenities because you can basically just pig out in the lounge area, eat some good cheese, drink champagne, and enjoy the view, and not worry about paying for anything. It feels like you're at home, and yet have first class service. On our last day, since our flight was at 9:55pm, they let us stay and lounge and settle down before the long trip home. I figured, after a long and tiring day of shopping around the city, if we had no place to rest, relax and recharge, our trip would have ended awful. Fortunately, Langham Place gave the best service and provided the best amenities. Full props to its professional and very accomodating staff! My girlfriend and I can't stop talking about it on our way back home. Nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cordis, Hong Kong is an upscale 5-star hotel located in the vibrant Mongkok district of Kowloon. This 660 room modern hotel is directly linked to the Langham Place shopping mall and Mongkok MTR station. All rooms and suites are equipped with high speed wifi, a free-to-use smartphone, LED TVs. Our wellness facilities include a fully equipped fitness center, two fitness studios and outdoor heated pool, along with the Chuan Spa, which features over 60 unique treatments. Dining options include the two Michelin starred contemporary Cantonese restaurant, Ming Court, the trendy European restaurant and bar, Alibi – Wine Dine Be Social, and The Garage Bar, the new outdoor food truck destination bar, as well as The Place, the hotel’s all day dining restaurant. The hotel also features some of Hong Kong’s best meeting and event facilities including Kowloon’s highest ballroom, The Star Room, and the 600 seater Ballroom, which includes a 7m x 4m built in LED wall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Agoda, Cancelon, Jetsetter, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cordis, Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Langham Place Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Langham Place
- Langham Place Hotel Hong Kong
- Cordis, Hong Kong