What I love most about the Langham Place is the location. Mong Kok is the livelier neighborhood in Hong Kong with a right mix of tourists and locals. And the hotel is great! Clean, modern and with great views of the Hong Kong skyline (the Studio Room has unbelievable views!). The SPA and swimming pool at 42nd floor are great (if a little small). If if can upgrade to Club privileges. The hotel is connected to an incredible shopping mall and to the metro. Overall, superb!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 5-star hotel, Cordis, Hong Kong at Langham Place is located in the heart of Hong Kong. The 668-room upscale hotel connects you to the Langham Place shopping mall and the MTR station. Each room has been enhanced and is equipped with wifi, smartphone, LED Smart TV and more for you to discover, amidst genuine heartfelt service. The Traditional Chinese Medicine-inspired Chuan Spa features over 60 treatments and stellar dining ranging from Michelin-starred contemporary Cantonese restaurant, Ming Court, to modern European restaurant & bar, Alibi Wine Dine Be Social. To elevate your stay, the spacious Club Lounge offers premium privileges and services for the jetset. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Priceline, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Odigeo, Travelocity, Hotwire and Jetsetter so you can book your Cordis, Hong Kong at Langham Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Langham Place Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Langham Place
- Langham Place Hotel Hong Kong
- Cordis, Hong Kong At Langham Place