I was skeptical about the overwhelmingly positive TA reviews for this hotel. I mean, surely there were cracks in the porcelain that others just weren't talking about, right??? Well, on the fourth of our six day stay I have nothing but praise for this hotel, and specifically its luscious Club L. I booked our room several months in advance, and after reading on TA about the Club benefits decided to go for the whole experience. Shortly before our trip I read one review where the gentleman was suggesting that the Club might only be worthwhile if one was entertaining clients, and I was a little worried that I'd opted for an extra that might not be worthwhile. Boy, was that thought misplaced!. In our experience, the Club benefits have enhanced our entire stay,starting with the exceptional concierge service and early access to the Club the morning of our arrival prior to the scheduled check-in time, through the buffet breakfast on to afternoon tea and into evening cocktails with full hors d'oeuvres.
The rooms are very nice, comfortable bed, panoramic view. Fitness center and pool are spectacular, and we enjoyed a very relaxing and refreshing treatment the morning of our arrival at the Chuan Spa.
Mong Kok is a fun location, far from the madding crowd of the tourist areas of Hong Kong Lite. MTR is SO easy to access from the hotel, and we're happy every day when we return to our Langham sanctuary. I highly recommend taking advantage (early in your stay) of the hotel's free evening market tour
If you enjoy pampering, and a luxurious (but unpretentious) hotel experience at a reasonable price in an atmospheric local neighborhood, this is an outstanding option. If you need to be part of the mainstream travel experience and in the thick of one of the tourist districts, this is probably not your best bet. For us,we'll take Club L at the Langham Place every time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cordis, Hong Kong is an upscale 5-star hotel located in the vibrant Mongkok district of Kowloon. This 660 room modern hotel is directly linked to the Langham Place shopping mall and Mongkok MTR station. All rooms and suites are equipped with high speed wifi, a free-to-use smartphone, LED TVs. Our wellness facilities include a fully equipped fitness center, two fitness studios and outdoor heated pool, along with the Chuan Spa, which features over 60 unique treatments. Dining options include the two Michelin starred contemporary Cantonese restaurant, Ming Court, the trendy European restaurant and bar, Alibi – Wine Dine Be Social, and The Garage Bar, the new outdoor food truck destination bar, as well as The Place, the hotel’s all day dining restaurant. The hotel also features some of Hong Kong’s best meeting and event facilities including Kowloon’s highest ballroom, The Star Room, and the 600 seater Ballroom, which includes a 7m x 4m built in LED wall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cordis, Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Langham Place Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Langham Place
- Langham Place Hotel Hong Kong
- Cordis, Hong Kong