InterContinental Grand Stanford
$125
$91
Trip.com
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of $143/night.

Cordis, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
$178
$204
Hotel ICON(Hong Kong)
$237
$182
Hotel ICON Official Website
  • Pool
Metropark Hotel Mongkok(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
$84
Trip.com
$96
$77
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $103/night.

Royal Plaza Hotel(Hong Kong)
$171
$134
2,985 results
All reviewsharbour viewambassador memberthe club loungemody roadrooftop poolexcellent hotelpillow menutsim sha tsuivictoria harbourbreakfast buffetan upgradehong kong islandchinese restaurantthe star ferry terminalmtr stationmin walkdim sum
Reviewed July 17, 2014

Stayed at the Hotel for 4N and had a very pleasant stay. Very well located within walking distance from the TST MTR / Avenue of Stars / etc.
Check-in / Check-out was very smooth and the desk staff very friendly.
The Bell Boys were a big disappointment - rang the bell and kept my luggage outside the room. I had to drag them in and then they expected me to tip them - the young man did not budge till I did not give him something. This is not expected.
Rooms were big compared to what is generally available in HK - comfortable for 2 Adults and 2 Children. Breakfast was well spread and service was excellent. They even catered to our special requests.
But the major disappointment was the Concierge - he did not have the correct attitude to help us - I did feel an racial undercurrent. I might be raising a very serious allegation but am firm about my opinion.
No free WIFI inspite of this being available across HK free of cost. Not expected for in-house guests.
One must take advantage of the free hotel shuttle service.

Room Tip: Must take rooms on a higher floor - lower floor rooms have no view. Stay here only for its location.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
John_W_Drummond, Manager at InterContinental Grand Stanford, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2014

Dear AshwinBagla,

Warm Greetings from the entire team at the InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong! Thank you for choosing to stay with us for your 4 night visit to Hong Kong and for taking the time to share your review with us and with the tripadvisor community.

I appreciate you brining to our attention our concierge and bell, I assure you that I will look into this and take corrective action.

I hope that you will return again as we look forward to welcome you both back. If I can assist with any arrangements in the future please feel free to email me at any time.

Reviewed July 16, 2014 via mobile

Can find no fault, check in and out was very prompt, pleasant and smiles were visible throughout.

Harbor view room was good but the housekeeping service made it superb! My personal stuffs were nicely arranged and extra amenities were given without being asked.

TST station is just 10 mins walk and plenty of bars/restaurants nearby. Take advantage of the free airport shuttle which runs every 12 mins, excellent!

Will definitely return...

Stayed: July 2014

Dear Tonelim,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are delighted to see that you found our housekeeping department to be the ones who made your stay memorable. Your encouraging review motivate the team and on behalf of the management I thank you for that.

Here at the hotel we hope you will return as look forward to welcoming you back. If I can assist with any arrangements in the future please feel free to email me at any time.

Reviewed July 15, 2014

This hotel is located just steps away from the far end of the TST Promenade and the Avenue of Stars providing great access to transportation and attractions; including the Hong Kong Museum of Art and the beautiful Kowloon Park.

The rooms were spacious and spotless. Hotel offers 24-hour room service which was very welcome after a midnight arrival.

The breakfast buffet is lavish, well organized and hot foods are hot; not always something you find.

There's a pleasant lobby bar with live piano for pleasant relaxing after a busy day.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends

Dear jwaite212,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay. Your encouraging review helps us to constantly strive in delivering quality services, allowing our guests’ to indulge in the best they deserve.

Reviewed July 14, 2014 via mobile

The Intercontinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong (Kowloon) is an excellent hotel, top of its class in fact. Conveniently located close to the Harbour City shopping mall, it is in an ideal position. Upon check in we were graciously invited to view the allocated room in order to ensure its suitability. The hotel is in the midst of an upgrade, though no evidence of this was observed. The foyer is magnificent featuring 2 gigantic modern crystal chandeliers and masses of fresh flowers.

The staff were extremely professional, warm, knowledgable and approachable. The check in process was seamless despite a post midnight arrival.

Our newly refurbished harbour view 6th floor room was beautifully appointed with perfect lighting, comfortable beds and was well equipped in terms of toiletries, mini bar, towelling robes and slippers.

The bathroom was spacious and featured a lit magnified make up mirror which is the best of its kind we've encountered over years of travel.

It is however the outstanding service that positions this hotel as a true 5 star experience. The housekeeping in particular was faultless with toiletry supplies replenished daily. The room service food ,and speed of service was also exceptional. We were even treated to a box of fine chocolates by our kind and attentive room service attendant. It was a very kind gesture indeed.

We will not only return to this hotel, but will recommend it to others.

• Stayed: July 2014
3  Thank 1ndia

Dear 1ndia,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us on your recent trip to Hong Kong; we appreciate your kind review and thank you for giving us 10 out of 10.

We share all reviews and yours has brought smiles to the faces of the team, I hope that you will return again as we look forward to welcome you back. If I can assist with any arrangements in the future please feel free to email me at any time.

Reviewed July 10, 2014

Checked into the hotel 2 hours earlier than the official check in time and was offered a room without any hesitation. Ours was facing the courtyard (read: dead wall) but nonetheless, we were very impressed by how beautifully furnished and clean it was. Think it was not too long that the room was refurbished since there was still works undergoing at the top floors.

Super efficient room service staff, whom might have take the effort to ensure that our stay was a pleasant one (I noticed that they must have come in to tidy at least 4 times a day but hey, not that i'm complaining). Shoes and clothes laying all over the room were found neatly folded and arrange, clean towels and bottles of water were replenished almost immediately. Personal belonging were left untouched.

Excellent variety and quality breakfast at the buffet (unfortunately, there was no fresh juice station). Didnt like the lady who greeted us though, she came across as very insincere and cold as she led us to our table.

Otherwise, everyone else were angels, Staffs at the front desk, concierge, boys at the gym and pool including those who handled our baggage after we checked out made our stay at the hotel one to remember.

Room Tip: Choose a non- courtyard facing room.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Sarahnah,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us and with the tripadvisor community, we appreciate your feedback on your stay and thank you for very kind review, we appreciate the feedback and are really pleased that it was a stay to remember, I also thank you for your feedback on the Café, this has been addressed and we are sure you will see improvements in the future.

We do hope that you return to stay with us. If I can assist with any arrangements in the future please feel free to email me at any time.