Stayed at the Hotel for 4N and had a very pleasant stay. Very well located within walking distance from the TST MTR / Avenue of Stars / etc.
Check-in / Check-out was very smooth and the desk staff very friendly.
The Bell Boys were a big disappointment - rang the bell and kept my luggage outside the room. I had to drag them in and then they expected me to tip them - the young man did not budge till I did not give him something. This is not expected.
Rooms were big compared to what is generally available in HK - comfortable for 2 Adults and 2 Children. Breakfast was well spread and service was excellent. They even catered to our special requests.
But the major disappointment was the Concierge - he did not have the correct attitude to help us - I did feel an racial undercurrent. I might be raising a very serious allegation but am firm about my opinion.
No free WIFI inspite of this being available across HK free of cost. Not expected for in-house guests.
One must take advantage of the free hotel shuttle service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong was one of the first hotels on the Tsim Sha Tsui East waterfront of Victoria Harbour and still sets the standard for excellence in Hong Kong. As part of the Intercontinental Hotels Group (IHG), the five-star hotel is nestled in a quiet corner of the bustling shopping, business and entertainment district of Tsimshatsui East. The hotel is within easy reach of all major transportation systems including the world-famous Star Ferry and MTR. Situated 10 minutes away from the East Tsimshatsui Station and Hung Hom Station, the hotel also offers complimentary shuttle bus service to Nathan Road and major shopping malls along Canton Road within Tsimshatsui area. A prime locale puts you in easy reach of Central, Jade Market, Hong Kong Cultural Centre, Kowloon Park and Hong Kong Science Museum. In both 2015 and 2014, the hotel was recognized as "Hong Kong's Leading Business Hotel" by the prestigious World Travel Awards. It is simply the ideal choice for both the leisure and business traveller alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Expedia, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Odigeo, IHG and Jetsetter so you can book your InterContinental Grand Stanford reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Grand Stanford Hotel Hong Kong
- Intercontinental Hong Kong
- Intercontinental Hotel Hong Kong
- Intercontinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong