Truly excellent hotel, with absolutely no drawbacks. Located in the southern part of Kowloon withing walking distance from Star Ferry, Tsim Sha Tsui promenade, MTR station and zillions of great shops & restaurants. The staff is very courteous, friendly and efficient. The rooms are equipped with absolutely everything a traveller might need, including iron & ironing board and tea/coffee making facilities. The bed is big and extremely comfortable, while the bathroom is super convenient and decorated with marbles. Room service was very fast and polite. In fact the extras like mini bar & in-room breakfast are very inexpensive in this hotel which came as a pleasant surpise. The Chinese restaurant called Hoi King Heen, located in the basement floor, is absolutely impeccable. To sum up, this perfectly located, well-managed, state-of-the-art hotel is surely one of my best hotel stays ever and moreover, given the quality of service & the hotel itself, the value for money is sure there. I would definitely stay in this hotel again if I ever return to Hong Kong.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the heart of the bustling shopping, business and entertainment district of Tsimshatsui East, InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong, being a member of Intercontinental Hotels Group (IHG), is an acclaimed five-star hotel that offers sophistication and heritage. Set against the stunning backdrop of Victoria Harbour, half of the hotel's 570 luxuriously appointed guest rooms and suites boost sweeping views of picturesque Hong Kong skyline and breathtaking Victoria Harbour.Located in the proximity of the world-famous Star Ferry and within easy reach of all major transportation systems such as the Mass Transit Railway (MTR) and Guangzhou-Kowloon Through Train Station, the hotel offers easy accessibility within the city and entry into China. With complimentary shuttle bus service provided by the hotel, Hong Kong's largest shopping mall Harbour City is just within doorstep. InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong provides the finest selection of world-class dining outlets from famed Cantonese cuisine at Hoi King Heen crafted by award-winning native Chef Leung, passionately Italian cuisine at Mistral with finest Italian produce, to contemporary international buffet at Café on M and Tiffany's New York Bar, knowing as Capital of Whisky with the largest whisky capacity in town. The sheer flexibility of the hotel, with its ample choice of venues complement the state-of-the-art meeting facilities in a comfortable and stylish setting, caters for functions of diverse size. For three consecutive years between 2014 and 2016, the hotel was recognized as "Hong Kong's Leading Business Hotel" by the prestigious World Travel Awards and the hotel collects the ultimate accolade for its renowned service as 'World's Leading Luxury Business Hotel' and 'Asia's Leading Business Hotel' in 2016. Its refined services and facilities makes the hotel the ideal choice for the savvy business and leisure travelers alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental Grand Stanford reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Grand Stanford Hotel Hong Kong
- Intercontinental Hong Kong
- Intercontinental Hotel Hong Kong
- Intercontinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong