“Analysis of Customer Satisfaction & Customer Loyalty in 5* Hotel”

Ranked #16 of 718 Hotels in Hong Kong
Rennes, France
“Analysis of Customer Satisfaction & Customer Loyalty in 5* Hotel”
Reviewed November 9, 2013

Dear Sir or Madam!
Good morning/afternoon. I am a master student from ESC Rennes Business School in France. Nowadays, I am dedicated to conducting a research on Customer Satsifaction and Customer Loyalty in 5* Hotel. I kindly ask you to participate in a survey which will help me to gain information about your satisfaction. The interview will take about 10-15 minutes and is conducted anonymously.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank StevenLianel
gladisyoung, director of marketing communications at Grand Hyatt Hong Kong, responded to this review, November 10, 2013
Dear Steven Lianel

Greetings. Thak you for your interest in Grand Hyatt Hong Kong. Please could you forward the details to our Learning & Development - assistant manager, Alex Ho at alex.ho@hyatt.com?
We would try our best to assist you.

Wishing you a successful project.

Grand Hyatt Hong Kong

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (505)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
New York
Reviewed November 5, 2013

We were visiting HK for part of our honeymoon. As a Gold passport member, the hotel upgraded us upon arrival to a room with a beautiful view. Throughout the trip, every employee at the hotel went above and beyond to ensure our stay was memorable and comfortable. Scott, in the club room dining area, was absolutely amazing. He consistently accommodated our vegetarian lifestyle and ensured we thoroughly enjoyed every meal. He's always running around for all his guests. The entire hotel is very nicely done - we didn't even feel like leaving it. The Grand Hyatt HK made us feel like royalty during our trip. We will definitely be coming back!

Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
gladisyoung, director of marketing communications at Grand Hyatt Hong Kong, responded to this review, November 6, 2013
Dear Nimeeta S

Warm greetings. Thank you for taking the time to share your recent stay experience with us. We are grateful for your compliments and will certainly convey it to the team and Scott. It has been our pleasure to have your as our guests. Hope to see you again soon.

Los Angeles, California
Reviewed November 5, 2013

I know. A long time in a hotel. Time enough to get to know it well.

The restaurants are fantastic, the Waterfall Bar at the Pool is amazing (try the "typhoon"), the rooms have recently been upgraded, the location is great but the best reason to stay at the GH is the staff.

By the end of the first day they knew my name. By the end of the first month they were practically reading my mind, anticipating every request, and were helpful, friendly, and kind. Not stuffy, not overly formal, the perfect balance of professional and warmth. I had a great experience at the Grand Hyatt and can not wait to return.

Room Tip: Harbour view are great.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Dear DDresser2013

Warm greetings. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. Your encounter with the typhoon at the Waterfall Bar must be quite memorable. We appreciate your comments. People are our asset. We are proud of having a great team. Thank you again for choosing to "long stay" with us. Look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Fremont, California
Reviewed November 1, 2013 via mobile

This is a top 5-star compared to the other Grand Hyatt.

I recently stayed at this hotel for a business trip. This is the best Hyatt family hotel that I ever stayed.

Everyone I interacted with at the hotel has gone out of his/her way to resolve any issues that came up and always be ready yo delight the clients. And I am not talking about just the front desk staff. I really mean everyone! For example, I asked the engineer about a particular channel that is missing from the TV selections when he responded up a service call to fix the TV remote. He came back a bit later with cables and tools to make this channel available in my room. Yes, he just made it happen without my asking.

Other examples: a. I asked for some bath salts. The staff brought in three choices of bath salt including one specific to overcome jetlag. B. I drink lots of water and like fresh fruits. The front desk manager Brian arranged to have a fresh fruit platter and bottles of imported flat mineral water delivered to my room.

The housekeeping staff alex g somehow always remembers my preferences. That has only happened when I stayed at the Langham Hotels. For someone without a high status with Hyatt and one who demands good services, thus hotel has treated me better than those hotels where I have elite status. I am 200% satisfied with the grand hyatt Hong Kong.

They made my stay truly a delightful experience.

Of course, the hotel also comes with a stunning view of the Victoria Harbor and a great selection of restaurants.

This would be a perfect five if there is a shuttle to the mTR train station which is a 5 to 10 mind walk.

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
gladisyoung, director of marketing communications at Grand Hyatt Hong Kong, responded to this review, November 3, 2013
Dear AChung 94536

Warm greetings. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We value your positive comments and will share it with the team. We are grateful for having a great team which always strive to exceed guests' expectations. Thank you again for choosing to stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back.

With kind regards
Wilmington, North Carolina
Reviewed October 31, 2013

I can only echo the other reviews and input. The ENTIRE STAFF at every level is always polite and more that eager to help you in any way they can. The property and views are also one of THE BEST in Hong Kong conveniently placed within the island of Hong Kong (and or the overall City)

I GO OUT OF MY WAY to ensure I stay here when I am in Hong Kong for business.

I have had needs to support some of my colleagues when I was not traveling with them. I write the hotel and I ALWAYS have someone willing to understand the needs and fulfill them as best they can.

The overall staff is well trained and super polite ALWAYS making you feel "welcomed" at any time during the day or night.

Room Tip: Ask the staff "for a good room" and they ALWAYS go out of their way to see what they can d...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Jeffrey K
Dear Jeffrey K

Warm greetings. Thank you for taking the time to share your recent stay experience with us. We truly appreicate your encouraging comments. We, too, are proud of the team which always strive to exceed guests' expectations. It has been our pleasure to have your as our guests. Hope that you can also visit us on your leisure holiday the next time.

With kind regards

Walnut, California
Reviewed October 30, 2013

Took a short vacation to visit friends and a friend had suggested Grand Hyatt. Hotel is a bit outdated but service and location is wonderful. I received a discounted price which made it easy to try a few nights but there are better hotels for the price.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank Jeffc3888
Perth, Australia
Reviewed October 28, 2013

This is how you get your guests to come back.We arrived at the front doors to this hotel ar seven in the morning expecting to drop our bags and have to come back at two in the afternoon for check in, what we got was a raft of staff wanting to help us in any way they could. The receptionist was friendly, told us that she would have a room ready as soon as one was cleaned and checked, organised our bags and got us a table in the restaurant with coffee and something to eat, all as if she knew what we wanted and with no fuss at all. From here on in, all the staff were the same, all with a smile and no hint that any request would ever be a problem.She found us and showed us to our room within 90 minutes. The room was one of the new rooms with a harbour view ,not a" hint of a view ", but a very impressive 180 degree panorama. The hotel is linked to the convention centre and the Star Ferry terminal, so getting out and about is simple.
Renovation works are in progress but we never had a problem, and if all the rooms are upgraded to the standard that ours was, then it will be a good job done indeed. We enjoyed every minute of our stay and are working on a return visit as soon as we can. Top marks all round.

Room Tip: Rooms with a harbour view at the higher levels have stunning views of the whole waterfront .
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
gladisyoung, director of marketing communications at Grand Hyatt Hong Kong, responded to this review, October 28, 2013
Dear wet-dot-123

Warm greetings. Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We appreicate your recognition which will convey to the team. Delighted to know that you have enjoyed our new guestroom. We feel proud of it too. Thank you again for choosing to stay with us. Look forward to welcoming you back soon.