3,199 results
All reviewstiffingrissinigrand club loungeharbour roadconvention centerconstruction noisebusiness hotelbusiness tripvictoria harborchinese restaurantharbor view roomexcellent hotelfour seasonsmtr stationhongghrenovation
Reviewed February 10, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here for 3 nights at the end of my honeymoon. We were quite tired after traveling from the US to Southern Thailand, to Hong Kong. We stayed in a deluxe harbour view, and it was lovely. The bed was quite comfortable and the view of Kowloon fantastic. The staff were very friendly and we found the concierge particularly friendly.

We were informed beforehand that the hotel was undergoing renovation, but were told it would not take place on the weekends. Be advised that there IS, in fact, construction noise on the weekends. We tried to sleep in on a Saturday and by the time we woke up/got ready for the day, the noise was quite irritating....not what you'd expect for this caliber and price of hotel. I'd most definitely stay here again post-renovation.

• Stayed: January 2013
Reviewed February 6, 2013

i personally love this hotel as the best in all terms be it quality, hospitality, location, size of the suites/rooms, its the best!!! stayed at JW Marriot/Shangri-la, nothing beats this!!! i would certainly go back to GH, HK on my every visit to HK!!! super hotel!!

Room Tip: take the higher floors, harbour view rooms!!!
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank clubgauravGuptaa
Reviewed February 6, 2013

My first travel outside the country was HK. Been so blessed to stay this very beautiful hotel. I'm like a princess served by my prince. Very nice, clean and extravagant. With very polite staff. The rooms were very clean. I had a very goodnight sleep. Our room was over looking the harbor, so it was very pleasant to see the lights and everything about HK. The staff were so accommodating.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 3, 2013

This beautiful hotel has the high quality service and amenities one would expect from a Grand Hyatt in Asia. Located right by the water, this place has gorgeous harbour views. It's a great way to experience the beauty of Hong Kong. The food here is excellent. I stayed a week and was never disappointed or bored by their delicious offerings. The beautiful bathrooms are particularly memorable -- with stunning gold-plated fixtures throughout.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed February 2, 2013

The hotel is undergoing room refurbishment which is badly needed. My room although comfortable had a lot of marble and gold taps in the bathroom. Quite dated.

Service is good and the staff are very attentive wth excellent English. The spa was a highlight and the massage I had was excellent.

Breakfast was good but I would like to see it more like the W Kowloon breakfast which is hard to beat.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo