For a brief stay the room facilities were reasonable and the double bed comfortable up against the wall. There was no view of the sea but the nearby night markets could be seen from the window. WiFi access was very poor from the room but better near the elevator. Staff were friendly and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Silka Seaview, Hong Kong is situated in Yau Ma Tei, one of the most vibrant districts of Hong Kong. The hotel has 268 well-designed guest rooms to provide all the comforts of home. Just a footstep away from Yau Ma Tei MTR Station and right next to the Temple Street Market and Jade Market, the hotel's prime location provides unrivaled access to the busy commercial and entertainment life of the city. Complimentary in-town shuttle bus service is available, and the hotel offers the best value for money and a perfect accommodation for travellers on a budget. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Hotwire and Evoline ltd so you can book your Silka Seaview Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dorsett Seaview Hong Kong
- Hotel Dorsett Seaview
- Silka Seaview Hotel Hong Kong