Not sure if this hotel charges more during year end. I have avoided the Golden week but the prices were more expensive compared to the previous time I visited HK which was during their lunar new year this year.
Having stayed at Silka Seaview previously, I would say that the standard of its cleanliness has drop. Strands of hair can be seen at most corners and even on one of the pillows when I entered the hotel room on the first day. Front desk staff were trying their best to clear the queue when checking into the hotel. Check out was pretty fast. Hotel is near yau ma tei mtr station and temple street. Lots of food and convenience store around.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Silka Seaview, Hong Kong is situated in Yau Ma Tei, one of the most vibrant districts of Hong Kong. The hotel has 268 well-designed guest rooms to provide all the comforts of home. Just a footstep away from Yau Ma Tei MTR Station and right next to the Temple Street Market and Jade Market, the hotel's prime location provides unrivaled access to the busy commercial and entertainment life of the city. Complimentary in-town shuttle bus service is available, and the hotel offers the best value for money and a perfect accommodation for travellers on a budget. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Priceline, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Silka Seaview Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dorsett Seaview Hong Kong
- Hotel Dorsett Seaview
- Silka Seaview Hotel Hong Kong