we booked 2 rooms (2 single beds) at silka seaview for 4D/3N, rooms are small but always kept clean. beds and pillows are very comfortable. heater working fine. toiletries are replaced everyday. near to mtr, restaurants, bakery, night market and forex. very close to nathan road and mongkok - shopping district. loved their FREE Wifi :) accommodating staff special mention to "john" at the reception and the skinny bell boy - sorry i forgot the name. overall, we'll comeback and book here again in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Silka Seaview, Hong Kong is situated in Yau Ma Tei, one of the most vibrant districts of Hong Kong. The hotel has 268 well-designed guest rooms to provide all the comforts of home. Just a footstep away from Yau Ma Tei MTR Station and right next to the Temple Street Market and Jade Market, the hotel's prime location provides unrivaled access to the busy commercial and entertainment life of the city. Complimentary in-town shuttle bus service is available, and the hotel offers the best value for money and a perfect accommodation for travellers on a budget. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Agoda, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Silka Seaview Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dorsett Seaview Hong Kong
- Hotel Dorsett Seaview
- Silka Seaview Hotel Hong Kong