3,738 results
All reviewspacific placethe executive loungegarden cafeteddy bearsrubber duckpacific malldiamond memberpeak viewadmiralty mtr stationpeak tramturn down serviceseparate showerharbour viewdirect accessbit datedan excellent hotelbusiness trip
Reviewed September 26, 2009

Stayed: Aug 18-21, 2009
Room Category: Executive King Harbour View (Smoking) - Club Level
Floor Number: 61
Booked: Hotel Web Site - Advance Payment (approx. 250 euros / night)

Great location above MRT station at Pacific Place. The mall's a bit dull. Polite staff. Very functional. Very nice room and great view. Windows tend to fog up at night. Pool, fitness center men's changing room a bit so-so for this category. Massage room location is noisy (great massage, though). Pleasant Club Lounge.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled solo
2  Thank Troy92120
Reviewed September 22, 2009

I stayed in the Conrad Hong Kong for 3 nights in August of 2009. I stayed in this hotel towards to end of my trip in China and would have to say it was definitely the nicest hotel that I stayed in. Upon check-in I was surprised to find that I had been upgraded to a Jr. Suite because they were out of available rooms on the executive floor. When I reached the room (#4301) my jaw dropped due to how nice it was. The suite was enormous and it had a big bedroom and a separate living room. The views out of both rooms were incredible and I was excited to be staying in such a nice hotel for a few nights. The suite had 2 bathrooms (1 full and 1 half) and it was great because the person that I was staying with was able to have their own bathroom. My room included a great breakfast every morning at the restaurant on the lower level lobby and I couldn’t have been happier with the variation of food that they offered. I enjoyed having traditional American breakfast after eating traditional Chinese breakfast just about every day and it provided a nice change. After getting situated in the room and unpacking some of my belongings I was off to explore Hong Kong/Kowloon. The hotel is situated directly above the Pacific Place mall which is directly above the incredible Hong Kong subway system. I used the subway multiple times when I was in Hong Kong because it was so incredibly convenient and so clean compared to American subway systems. I ended up having dinner at a nice Japanese restaurant that was within the Pacific Place mall and ended up having a great meal. After visiting a lot of cities in mainland China I was shocked by how different Hong Kong is as it is so Westernized compared to mainland Chinese cities. Overall, everything about the room and my stay at the Conrad Hong Kong was incredible and it made for a very comfortable stay in Hong Kong.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with friends
2  Thank Chris W
Reviewed September 21, 2009

We booked the fantastic summer 50% discount offer in their website and got a real bargain.
The location is excellent, the room was nice and spacious, the Peak panorama wonderful.
Everything went smooth and we had absolutely nothing to complain about. Excellent.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank marcogiov
Reviewed September 20, 2009

This hotel is almost beyond words. It's perfectly situated in the city, near to a metro station and attached to the Pacific Mall shopping centre.

Smooth and easy check in with friendly and efficient staff.

The room was plush with the most heavenly bed we've ever had the pleasure to sleep in - I had the best night's sleep of my whole holiday! The turndown service was classy and we loved the little touch of the Conrad teddy bears on our pillows.

The bathroom had a separate shower, bath and adjoining room for the toilet. Lots of space and great water pressure.

Breakfast was amazing - huge choice of both eastern and western dishes. There was everything you could ever want on offer.

All in all - amazing hotel, great room - the only pity was that we couldn't take the bed with us!

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled as a couple
2  Thank LondonPenguin1
Reviewed September 15, 2009

It's an expensive hotel, but absolutly amazing. We stayed in one of the executive suites and it was perfect. The staff were very helpful, the room was lovely with an amazing view, and breakfast was delicious. If you are looking for a top end hotel in HK I would definitely stay here!

• Stayed: December 2006, traveled on business