“Nice accomodation and good service.”
Review of Conrad Hong Kong

Conrad Hong Kong
Ranked #23 of 718 Hotels in Hong Kong
“Nice accomodation and good service.”
Reviewed April 13, 2014 via mobile

Returned to the conrad in hong kong after a few stays in hyatt. Conrad is better priced then hyattt. From a service point of view, you can hardly notice any difference. Staff in and around lobby are very helpfull and well informed in the situation that you have to find your way. Rooms are good. King size bed. Bathroom with tub and dedicated shower room. TV reception is ok. In other hotels I experienced differently.

Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Peter S
ConradHongKong, General Manager at Conrad Hong Kong, responded to this review, April 14, 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your comments about Conrad Hong Kong, and I hope you will stay with us again soon to experience smart luxury at its finest!

Thomas Hoeborn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (604)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Leeds
Reviewed April 13, 2014 via mobile

We stayed at the conrad for 13 nights and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. We preferred it to the four seasons where we stayed a year ago as it just felt more relaxed. Executive lounge was excellent too.

Rooms are very spacious and homely, views are fabulous whether you stay on harbour side or peak side. It felt like home from home. We really loved the Conrad.

There is some room for improvement in the following areas:
- service is generally a bit hit and miss. I don't think all staff are really operating at 5 star standards
- the pool bar drink service is very slow and the staff member behind the bar is quite weak
- the pool location isn't great as it's always in the shade, although I doubt there is much that can be done about that
- the breakfast selection is great although the American counter isn't great with sausages having an unusual flavour and omelettes are not very nice at all!

But these are minor niggles, the rest is just fantastic.

Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your comments about Conrad Hong Kong. We promise our guests a world of style, service and connection, and we will use your comments to ensure that we are continually working to achieve that ideal. I sincerely appreciate your feedback, and I hope you will stay with us again soon to experience smart luxury at its finest!

Chicago
Reviewed April 12, 2014

I stayed for business as a Hilton member. They greeted me very professionally and offered upgrades that included breakfast and Wi-Fi for a very nominal fee. This included a great Harbor room view, executive level and perfect service.
The room was great and the staff was, as fully expected, perfect!
Great business and vacation hotel.

Room Tip: Get a Harbor room view and spend the extra money for the free Wi-Fi, Breakfast and Executive Level...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank ChiTownTraveler2013

Denver, United States
Reviewed April 9, 2014

upgraded to a room on 57th floor overlooking harbor. The upgrade included use of 59th floor level amenities which included breakfast and 5-7 cocktails and appetisers. Quite spectacular. Everything was as anticipated for a very expensive hotel, Location was good. We spent a little time walking randomly around the area as we didn't have good directions on how to get places quickly --like the ferry over to Kowloon. There is a really high end mall underneath the hotel which was fun to walk around. The shopping in Kowloon was my wife's favorite, but I never felt like it would have been better to stay in Kowloon rather than on the island. We went to the Happy Vaslley horse races on Wednesday night and had a really great time. I am not sure if just anybody can get in to do that, as we had a freind who lives in HK who is a member of the Jockey Club. Can't wait to go back again.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 8, 2014 via mobile

I have nothing bad to say about this hotel. Modern, clean, good service, well located, easy to find. I guess when it comes to hotels at this level, one is already looking for that extra special something that will make one's stay memorable. And this is what I didn't find unfortunately.

• Stayed July 2013
ConradHongKong, General Manager at Conrad Hong Kong, responded to this review, April 9, 2014

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Reviewed April 8, 2014

This was my 5th stay at the Hong Kong Conrad. I enjoy the property overall but I must say that the level of service has always been top notch. Check-in through use of the executive lounge are always quick and professional.

I am a Hilton Diamond member so I may get a little better service than the average guest, but I doubt that is the case. I expect outside of getting the upgraded room and access to the executive lounge that Hilton members and other guests are treated the same.

The on-site pool and gym are quite nice. I loved the access to both a wet and dry sauna during my stay. The location above Pacific Place Mall is hard to beat and you are just a short walk to the MTR @ Admiralty Station.

The cost is high, but the features are what you would expect from a property like this one. I stay here when the budget allows or if I can get a deal on my Hilton points.

Room Tip: Grab a harbor view if it is available.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled on business

Minneapolis, United States
Reviewed April 8, 2014

The Conrad is a first class hotel. We had access to the executive room which is a fantastic space and has fantastic service. Ken, Adrian and Nick especialliy made our stay memorable with there attentiveness and service. We will be back!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your kind review of Conrad Hong Kong. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and will let Ken, Adrian and Nick know they contributed to your one-of-a-kind experience. We hope to see you again soon.