Conrad Hong Kong
$200
$157
  • Pool
Cordis, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
$234
$113
$239
InterContinental
  • Restaurant
The Royal Garden(Hong Kong)
$144
Trip.com
$172
$152
  • Pool
Dorsett Mongkok Hong Kong(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
$97
$71
Hotel Direct
3,575 results
All reviewspacific placethe executive loungegarden cafeteddy bearsrubber duckpacific malldiamond memberpeak viewadmiralty mtrpeak tramturn down serviceseparate showerharbour viewbusiness districtbit dateddirect accessan excellent hotel
Reviewed February 2, 2014

I am a Hilton Honors diamond member and wow, do they know how to treat you at the Conrad. What a wonderful experience it was staying here. The location is perfect, the view fantastic - especially from the executive lounge on the 59th floor. The room was lovely and worth every penny. I wouldn't consider staying anywhere else in Hong Kong. If you are not a gold or diamond member so won't get the use of the executive lounge, it is well worth paying the extra to upgrade to an executive room. The food and beverage in the lounge is superb.

Room Tip: A high floor for the wonderful view of Victoria Harbour and an executive room if you can
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 2, 2014

Conrad is one of our favorite hotel brands, Conrad Hong Kong is simply the best among the Conrads. It’s co-located on top of Pacific Place so that makes shopping and transportation super easy.

We were lucky to get an upgrade. The room itself is spacious with amazing mountain views. Very comfy beddings. The only disappointment is its executive lounge and its limited options during happy hours. But that will not stop us from staying with Conrad again.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 2, 2014

I am a diamond HH member and have stayed at multiple Hilton properties all over the world and this is my favourite; closely followed by the Conrads in Singapore and Tokyo. Service, comfort and refinement are words that spring to mind. I like my bed softer than most people and arranged this the first time I stayed there - subsequently whenever I return the bed is set up in advance they way I like it, a small touch but one that impresses me. I have one tiny reservation - they recently changed the executive club, in my opinion significantly for the worse. Previously one was served by elegant staff in full morning suits serving excellent coffee from Silver coffee pots. Now they have changed the layout, I think to squeeze more people in, and the whole thing is much more self service with the ubiquitous Nespresso machines - which I like at home but which pale in comparison to the attentive service previously found there. I fear this is all a cost saving efficiency move as they can obviously run the club with less staff. I cant blame them for this in this horrible economic climate but its a shame never the less.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank DavidHKeynes
Reviewed February 2, 2014

We stayed 6 nights in this grand Hotel on Hong Kong Island. We used points plus cash before the Hilton points were devalued at the beginning of last year and stayed mid January this year 2014.

It was definitely a grand and luxurious experience. We had stayed here about 4 years ago in a Harbour View room but were not Gold Hilton members back then like we are now.

This time we were automatically upgraded to Level 57 with a Peak Executive King Room. Definitely worth being a Gold member in this instance as this provided we with privileges such as buffet breakfast in Garden Cafe and Executive Lounge access.

On the last 3 nights we were upgraded to a Corner Harbour Suite room due to a mishap that I will also share below. This room is absolutely amazing. Contains a living room overlooking Hong Kong Harbour and in the bedroom - facing the Peak. So the best of both worlds.

Below are the pointers from our stay.

Starting off with the Positives:

1. Quick check-in in the Lobby. Staffs were attentive, polite and professional. Upgraded us to an Executive room as stated above with no questions asked as we were a Gold Hilton member.
2. Peak Executive Room is 42 square metres. As we have been to Hong Kong many times, this room is definitely bigger than your normal sized hotel room for HK. We had a family of 2 adults and 2 children under 5 years old and this was definitely big enough for us.
3. Bathroom Amenities - possibly the best I've received in any luxury hotel around the world. You could choose from 3 choices - Aromatherapy Associates, Shanghai Tang or Tara Smith. We requested all 3 and all were extremely high quality. Our favourite was Shanghai Tang with a Mandarin Tea scent.
4. Incredible bed - this was a highlight as we always had a good nights sleep because of a firmly cushioned bed.
5. Executive Lounge staff - they were always polite and professional always wanting to help you in anyway they can. Special mention to Eunice and Portia who took care of our needs in the Executive Lounge.
6. Corner Harbour Suite - Everything you could want for a luxurious stay. They even provided a desert platter for us. The room size from my estimate would be at least 80 square metres. So definitely enough for our kids to run around in.
7. Buffet Breakfast - this has got to be one of the widest spread of food for a breakfast. It includes western and Chinese food.
8. Room Service - we tried Nicholini's and Brasserie on the Eighth set menu for room service. This was top notch food.
9. Connected to a High-end shopping mall - Pacific Mall. This has all your branded shops - but if you explore further - there are other shops nearby.

Now for the Negatives/Improvements needed:

1. Decor - the hotel is grand but in my opinion the rooms need an uplift to a more modern and contemporary feel. This includes the sofa in the Corner Harbour Suite. You could tell that it has been used for so long.
2. Housekeeping Mishap - as from above the reason we got upgraded from a Peak Executive Room to a Corner Harbour Suite room was due to my wife using her foot to collect the ball from under the bed that my son had been playing with. While doing this - there was a little piece of glass that scraped her foot. Housekeeping must have not vacuumed thoroughly enough before we moved into this room. Obviously in pain - she showed me the piece of sharp glass that had pricked her foot. I raised this initially to Guest Services on the phone - the person just said she would get back to me. This needs to be improved.
As we needed urgent medical assistance, I went to the Executive lounge and explained the situation to Portia - she organised the Duty Manager Roy Yeung and a First Aid Office/Doctor to come to our room to inspect my wife's foot.
This was done promptly within 10-15 minutes and they were in our room to ensure her foot was not inspected. Well done to the Executive Relations team for attending to this matter urgently.
For this - I requested to be moved to another room in which they moved us to the Harbour Suite.
3. Staff on the Egg/Noodle Station in the Buffet Breakfast - there is a particular gentlemen who didn't have the mannerisms fit for a five star hotel such as the Conrad. His English was hard to understand as it seemed he was mumbling under his teeth. Also there was a feeling of no acknowledgement.
4. Executive Lounge - now I understand that this was renovated recently - but I believe for the worse as I have to agree. It has one of the most limited canapés/food selection for an Executive Lounge. The seats seem quite cramped next to each other with no sense of privacy. It does overlook Hong Kong Harbour though. I believe with a better Executive Lounge - you provide a better experience for your customers which mean return business.

In conclusion this is definitely a five star hotel that is very grand. Would I stay in this hotel again? Sure - but with close to $450 USD per night for a basic room - it is quite costly - but unfortunately this seems to be the trend for Hong Kong. If you can afford it - go ahead - you won't be disappointed!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank LuxuryHotelReviewer
Reviewed February 1, 2014

We stayed here during New Years eve, needless to say the hotel was fully booked and very busy. That being said we experienced great service from check in to check out! We had a peak view room which we actually loved because it was a beautiful, green, scenic view - very calming. Our room was much more spacious than most other hotels we stayed in within Asia which was really nice.

As Hilton Gold Club Members we had access to the executive lounge for breakfast and Happy hour - which was a wonderful amenity and saved us lots of time when we needed a quick bite.

The concierge helped us with everything we needed including taking care of packaging and shipping some art we bought on the trip.

Not to mention there's a great, large mall that you can get to directly from the hotel elevator without even having to step outside!

Loved our stay here and would stay again in a heartbeat.

Room Tip: We liked the Peak View Room... green, scenic and calming.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple