“Like staying here”
Review of Conrad Hong Kong

Conrad Hong Kong
Ranked #20 of 723 Hotels in Hong Kong
Reviewed December 27, 2013

I have stayed here twice now and really like the hotel. The location is great, the rooms are spacious with great views (even if you don't face the harbor). I like the pool outside on the 5th floor. Staff are very attentive and I like the welcome present of a teddy bear and tea!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
ConradHongKong, General Manager at Conrad Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your recent stay at Conrad Hong Kong. I hope you found a world of style, service and connections during your stay, and that you felt the freedom to truly be yourself when you were with us. Thank you for your business, and I hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed December 26, 2013

I liked this conrad . The christmas decoration with the venetian puppets,the trees,i really loved their brunches, their lobsters and the rooms had a gorgeous view to the city of hong kong .just a 3 minute walk and you could be everywhere,apart from having direct access to pacific place mall with all the luxuries of the world.
I still dont get it why a conrad in miami is 159 us and here i paid like 600 us but thanks to new rich chinese no one ever asked this question. I got my upgrade,being hilton honors diamond and all the benefits. The girls at the reception never smiled, not a very nice check in experience.they were slways distracted by whatever and showed you they didnt care too much about anything. A classic situation where you feel you are not valued as a guest.The rooms were nice ,asian style,bath room ,even in the executive floor so small, views fantastic.
Not worth the money but better than the peninsula, for sure.i loved the views from the lounge on 59th floor.
Fantastic!
The nouveaux riches spoil you any sophisticated moment in this place, as in all of hong kong..
Would not come back to that city.

Room Tip: Executive floor only.dont bother with the rest
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank adrianmiami

Dear Valued Guest,

Thanks for taking the time to write this candid review. Your comments are important and helpful to us. We hope to see you return to us soon.

Reviewed December 26, 2013

This was my second stay at the Conrad and I'd like to never stay anywhere else when I'm in Hong Kong. The location is great, the property is amazing and the service is just outstanding.

There's a real sense of quality to the hotel the minute you arrive. When in a hectic town like Hong Kong, it's important to find your own oasis to retreat to when done with the hustle and bustle outside.

The rooms are fantastic. Views are outstanding and the people really make it all great.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank LBOskiBear

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your comments about Conrad Hong Kong and I hope you will stay with us again soon to experience smart luxury at its finest!

Reviewed December 25, 2013

If you want a hotel that is in the center of all things and give you everything that you deserve for what you pay for, Conrad is definitely the choice for you. Great restaurants like their Chinese and Italian food. Great location with Pacific place only an elevator ride away. Subway and other transportation within 5 minutes walk. Attentive staffs, what more can you ask for.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your recent stay at Conrad Hong Kong. We look forward to welcoming you again soon!

Reviewed December 24, 2013

Ok, I have come back and tried the Conrad. My last stay here was 10 years ago, as I've been opting to stay at the JW Marriott next door most of the time.

The hotel looks the same as my last stay, down to the room details (with the exception of the Nespresso machine). So its quite tired, and not much of an upgrade or renovation. However, it is still in excellent shape, and probably would trounce 90% of other hotels in HK. Location also is a big plus if you know how to use the underground metro (MTR). We were on the 50th floor, with a great view of the harbor, taking in the Bank of China Building, IFC and ICC in one glance, and we didn't pay for a harbor view room.

Service was very good. If you need something, it will be with you shortly. My only complaint this trip was with housekeeping. I believe they are less than thorough with cleaning the room. Some tags for clothing which was removed 2nd day of our stay were still on the floor when we checked out on the 5th day. Which led me to think that if such a visible piece of item was not removed or cleaned up, I wonder how much attention they paid to the more non-visible areas like carpets etc.

All in all, had a great stay here, was great coming back. For the same price though, I might opt to return to the JW Marriott

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank BizTraveller168

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your feedback of your recent stay with us. We understand the importance of guest room cleanliness, and we try to be very vigilant in this area to ensure the comfort and satisfaction for our guests. Based upon your review, I am actively working with our housekeeping staff to ensure this does not happen again. Thank you, again, for your honest feedback, and I hope that you will consider giving us another opportunity to demonstrate our commitment to flawless guest experiences should your travels bring you back to Hong Kong.

Reviewed December 22, 2013

The room was excellent, quiet and comfortable and full of small touches such as not only stationary but also a stapler, ruler and flashlight. The service was outstanding. It may not be the tops in Hong Kong, but it was certainly more than "very good". I would be happy to stay here again.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your kind review of Conrad Hong Kong. We always strive to pay attention to details and provide guests with ultraconsistent experiences. Your appreciation is great motivation to us. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed December 22, 2013

Had a really good stay in Conrad Hong kong. Got upgraded to executive floors and really enjoyed it. The view from the room was just amazing, top floor and windows to the harbour. Could not be any better. Executive lounge had 24/7 service with small snacks and beverages. The room was really good, clean and comfortable. Staff was friendly and the whole experience was really good. Enjoyed every minute of Hong Kong and Conrad.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your kind review of Conrad Hong Kong. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again soon.