“Great room, very nice hotel, excellent service, well loacted”
Review of Conrad Hong Kong

Conrad Hong Kong
Ranked #23 of 726 Hotels in Hong Kong
Reviewed August 29, 2013

King Bed Harbour View Room. AMAZING view, great bed, excellent amenities, very comfortable and just the right size. I used the valet service several time for laundry, dry cleaning and show shine; each time my items were back on time and done perfectly.
The room only had a couple US plug, but the hotel gladly provided adapters as I forgot to bring mine. The in-room / hotel WiFi was reliable and fast. Daily newspaper service waiting each morning.
The gym is a little small but well equipped and well staffed; no strutters, just travels there to workout.
The service was impeccable; every staff member I encountered was always extremely attentive, prompt, kind and helpful.
The car service from the airport was excellent. On time, in the right place, beautiful MBZ with WiFi and the driver only chatted in response to my questions / comments.
The executive lounge was under construction which was unfortunate timing.
The lowest level feed directly into a high end mall and the MTR. The hotel also has direct interior access to the Shangri-La Hotel next door which is spectacular.
I definitely recommend this hotel

Room Tip: Pay for the upgrade and harbour view; it is well worth it!
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
ConradHongKong, General Manager at Conrad Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your recent stay at Hong Kong. I hope you found a world of style, service and connections during your stay, and that you felt the freedom to truly be yourself when you were with us. Thank you for your business, and I hope to see you again soon.

Thomas Hoeborn

Write a ReviewReviews (3,413)

Reviewed August 29, 2013

A great hotel sometimes too popular for its own good. Conventions held here can fill the lobbies and restaurants at times. The pool is relatively small; nb most people don't find the changing rooms which are by the gym.

Room Tip: Get a room with a harbour view as high up as you can
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your time to share your experience at Conrad Hong Kong. Your advise towards the pool and changing room is highly appreciated. We will look into it and take your feedback into consideration for further improvement. We hope to welcome you again soon!

Reviewed August 27, 2013 via mobile

We took a weeks break in HKG which we know well. The hotel is well situated above the Pacific Place Mall on HKG Island. This gives easy access to all of HKG an the New Territories via the MTR (metro)

The rooms lounges and bars are very comfortable. Service excellent but as pricing of food and beverages is high commensurate with a hotel of this standing

We were a but disappointed by the service in the flagship Italian restaurant which seemed to be affected by a private function in an otherwise quiet restaurant. The food was however exxellent

• Stayed: April 2013
ConradHongKong, General Manager at Conrad Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your recent stay at Conrad Hong Kong. I am pleased to hear hotel accessibility brought you convenience and our facilities and service contributed to an enjoyable stay. Meanwhile, your feedback about pricing and quietness of the restaurant is very important to us. We will pay attention to these areas for future improvement. We hope you will stay with us again soon!

Reviewed August 27, 2013

I was in Hong Kong for a few days of relaxation, and was delighted by my stay at the Conrad. I had a great view from my room on the 57th floor, not only the Harbour but the Peak as well. An unexpected bonus was a "ringside seat" for the evening light show on the ICC building across the water in Kowloon (currently the tallest building in Hong Kong). My room was very comfortable and well equipped, with a bathroom containing a vast bath and walk-in shower, supplied with lovely toiletries, and a bedroom containing one of the most comfortable beds I've ever slept in. I took breakfast in the Garden Café every morning, and enjoyed a very wide range of food from different cuisines in a bright and airy setting adjoining the swimming pool. The hotel is at Pacific Place, probably the most upmarket of the many shopping malls in Hong Kong, and close to all forms of public transport at Admiralty. I'd definitely want to return to the Conrad Hong Kong.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your comments about Conrad Hong Kong. It is great that you enjoyed the signature light show in Hong Kong from our hotel. I am pleased to hear you got a good relaxation from our rooms and restaurants. I hope you will stay with us again soon to experience smart luxury at its finest!

Reviewed August 26, 2013

The Conrad Hong Kong is located above Pacific Place shopping mall, with direct access from your floor using the same elevators which is very convenient. The beds are comfortable, and nice bathrooms with high pressure showers and bathtubs in each room. On my last stay I was upgraded to a corner mountain view suite, which had a fantastic view from the living room. Service from the staff was very good, however on the downside the rooms and furnishings are starting to seem a little bit old and dated. I'm not sure I would be willing to pay full price to stay here, but if you can get a special offer or a corporate rate its a good value hotel.

Room Tip: While the executive room renovations are ongoing you may want to avoid staying on a floor near there...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Chris K

Dear Valued Guest,

We want to thank you for sharing about your stay with us. Providing our guests with luxurious and stylish guest rooms is a priority for us. In an effort to ensure the smart luxury for which we are known, we keep on maintaining and improving our guest room conditions. We hope you will visit us again to see our transformation in person. Thank you!

Reviewed August 24, 2013

The view of the city and harbor from the upper floors is amazing! We had connecting rooms which were well-appointed and very comfortable - great attention to details. The staff was terrific, and because of construction on some of the upper floors (which did not impact our stay in the slightest), provided us with complimentary cocktails AND breakfast, both of which we thoroughly enjoyed. The location is perfect, adjacent to the lovely Hong Kong Park and a quick walk to the Peak tram. I would love to stay here again!

Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
ConradHongKong, General Manager at Conrad Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your compliments about Conrad Hong Kong. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and will let my team members know they contributed to your one-of-a-kind experience. And I hope you will stay with us again soon to experience smart luxury at its finest!

Reviewed August 19, 2013

The Conrad Hong Kong offers a luxurious atmosphere for travellers whether they are staying due to business or for leisure. The hotel is in an excellent location and provides a good spa/fitness area. All the staff I had the pleasure to meet were attentive and assisted me to my fullest satisfaction. The welcome was warm and made me feel at home as soon as I arrived

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts
ConradHongKong, General Manager at Conrad Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your recent stay at Conrad Hong Kong. I hope you found a world of style, service and connections during your stay, and that you felt the freedom to truly be yourself when you were with us. Thank you for your stay, and I hope to see you again soon.