3,741 results
All reviewspacific placethe executive loungegarden cafeteddy bearsrubber duckpacific malldiamond memberpeak viewadmiralty mtr stationpeak tramturn down serviceseparate showerharbour viewdirect accessbit datedan excellent hotelbusiness trip
Reviewed August 12, 2013

We stayed here over a long bank holiday weekend and being a repeat trip from 3 years ago, we were looking forward to the good service we experienced the last time round. We were certainly not disappointed - everything from the check-in receptionists to the cleaning ladies were so very pleasant and attentive. One of the best Conrad properties we have stayed at! We particularly liked how attention to detail in the rooms was priority: when we used up some shower gel, or a Conrad paper bag, a new one was always found in its place so that we'd never have to call up to request more amenities. Lovely, spacious yet cosy room and bathroom.

We particularly liked how shopping at Pacific Place was just a elevator ride, three floors down. However, the buffet breakfast spread was much more abundant and refilled quickly 3 years ago, now most of the time you have to get up early to beat the crowds or hope that your favourite dim sum will be available! Otherwise, the food was very tasty but could do with more frequent refilling for the popular items so that guests don't always notice the empty plates. Another plus point for the breakfast was that it was open until 11am, so that meant we could sleep in till later - which was truly a luxury for us!

All in all, we had a wonderful trip and wouldn't hesitate to return again. Great value, great service! Although the rooms at the Upper House were larger, the excellent standards and warmer service at the Conrad will keep us coming back.

Room Tip: Although we didn't get a harbour view room, we got a room facing the lovely green mountain, where eagles were a common sight soaring above the peaks. Very lovely and serene!
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Pippyclearsoup
ConradHongKong, General Manager at Conrad Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your comments about Conrad Hong Kong and I hope you will stay with us again soon to experience smart luxury at its finest!

Reviewed August 11, 2013

TheConrad is not the most hype, expensive of glamorous of HK hotels, however i do like it a lot. For me it epitomises the westerner's experience of this magical city. Set high above downtown, it offer breathtaking views of the harbour. The rooms are large, modern and comfortable. Service is fine, room service too. Nothing exceptional, but then the price is reasonable too. A real ever-green.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank i-live-for-lunch
ConradHongKong, General Manager at Conrad Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your compliments about Conrad Hong Kong. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and will let my team members know they contributed to your one-of-a-kind experience. And I hope you will stay with us again soon to experience smart luxury at its finest!

Reviewed August 8, 2013

Good as you would expect from Conrad. Clean, convenient. Breakfast was good with wide selection although service can be slow in peak time. Also had dinner at Nicholini - good food but rather pricey. Overall, a good experience with great staff attention but I guess the price is not really in 'value' range.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts
ConradHongKong, General Manager at Conrad Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at Conrad Hong Kong. Our smart luxury brand promise rests on our ability to provide value for our guests, and we always working to ensure that our pricing is in line with the quality of the guest experience. We hope that next time you are in our area, we will be honored to provide you a more rewarding experience.

Reviewed August 6, 2013

I spend over 100 nights a year on the road for business and I always look forward to my stays at the Conrad Hong Kong. The rooms, including the bathrooms, are very large. Yes, this is an expensive hotel but it's worth it. The level of service at this hotel is comparable to many Four Seasons properties. The views of the Hong Kong harbor, if you get a room that faces the harbor, are fantastic. One of the best hotel buffets for dinner outside of Vegas can be found at this hotel. The service is top-notch. Nothing negative can be noted from my most recent stay.

Room Tip: Ask for a harborfront room. You will not be disappointed.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
ConradHongKong, General Manager at Conrad Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your recent stay at Conrad Hong Kong. I will share your compliments to my team members. We look forward to welcoming you soon!

Reviewed August 6, 2013

I stayed in this hotel in January and the service and hotel was fantastic. The views are amazing and the rooms are very well equipped. The prices are in line with the neighborhood and the rest of Hong Kong. The executive lounge is the best of any property I visited in the Hilton Brands and really one of the best I have experienced anywhere. The staff gives a wonderful attention to detail and every request is truly treated as if it is the most important request they have.

I look forwarded to visiting next week. Hands down this is one of my favorite hotels for business travel!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
ConradHongKong, General Manager at Conrad Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking time to sharing your stay experience at Conrad Hong Kong. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and will let my team members know they contributed to your one-of-a-kind experience. Our team members are looking forward to welcoming you soon.