3,738 results
All reviewspacific placethe executive loungegarden cafeteddy bearsrubber duckpacific malldiamond memberpeak viewadmiralty mtr stationpeak tramturn down serviceseparate showerharbour viewdirect accessbit datedan excellent hotelbusiness trip
Reviewed August 6, 2013

I spend over 100 nights a year on the road for business and I always look forward to my stays at the Conrad Hong Kong. The rooms, including the bathrooms, are very large. Yes, this is an expensive hotel but it's worth it. The level of service at this hotel is comparable to many Four Seasons properties. The views of the Hong Kong harbor, if you get a room that faces the harbor, are fantastic. One of the best hotel buffets for dinner outside of Vegas can be found at this hotel. The service is top-notch. Nothing negative can be noted from my most recent stay.

Room Tip: Ask for a harborfront room. You will not be disappointed.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
ConradHongKong, General Manager at Conrad Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your recent stay at Conrad Hong Kong. I will share your compliments to my team members. We look forward to welcoming you soon!

Reviewed August 6, 2013

I stayed in this hotel in January and the service and hotel was fantastic. The views are amazing and the rooms are very well equipped. The prices are in line with the neighborhood and the rest of Hong Kong. The executive lounge is the best of any property I visited in the Hilton Brands and really one of the best I have experienced anywhere. The staff gives a wonderful attention to detail and every request is truly treated as if it is the most important request they have.

I look forwarded to visiting next week. Hands down this is one of my favorite hotels for business travel!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
ConradHongKong, General Manager at Conrad Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking time to sharing your stay experience at Conrad Hong Kong. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and will let my team members know they contributed to your one-of-a-kind experience. Our team members are looking forward to welcoming you soon.

Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

I stay 3 nights. Perfect location of the hotel. I had amazing window view on center of HH.
But!!! Too expensive:
- Internet 140 HH$ per 24h
- restaurant and lobby bar's prices double twice high than in town.

• Stayed: July 2013
ConradHongKong, General Manager at Conrad Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your stay with us. Our smart luxury brand promise rests on our ability to provide value for our guests, and we always working to ensure that our pricing is in line with the quality of the guest experience. We will try hard to make sure all our guests have a rewarding experience at our hotel. We hope that next time you are in Hong Kong, we will be honored to provide you a greater experience.

Reviewed August 3, 2013

we were there to organize a conference with customers and the whole experience from A to Z was close to perfection at the Conrad.
i can only recommend the hotel, be it board room, food or Fitness it is just perfect

Room Tip: higher floors have a nicer view
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Dear Valued Guest,

We are pleased to hear that your group had a productive conference at Conrad Hong Kong. We know how valuable your time is, so I am happy to hear that our environment allowed you to better connect with those around you. We strive to help our guests be at their best, whether they are with us for business or pleasure, and we hope your delegates found the greatest luxury of all – the luxury of being themselves – while they were with us. Thank you for your patronage, and should your travels bring you back to Hong Kong, we hope you will choose us again.

Reviewed August 2, 2013

I have stayed at the Conrad several times. After qualifying for Hilton Gold the choice was almost made for me to stay here when in Hong Kong. Great location, absolutely fantastic rooms, bathrooms, amenities; and club lounge service is great. Will definitely return to check out the renovated lounge.
It is a drain on the wallet though!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your stays with us. Our smart luxury brand promise rests on our ability to provide value for our guests, and we always working to ensure that our pricing is in line with the quality of the guest experience. We will try hard to make sure all our guests have a rewarding experience at our hotel. We hope that next time you are in Hong Kong, we will be honored to provide you a greater experience.