“Excellence in Hong Kong - reminds me of how great Hiltons can be”
Review of Conrad Hong Kong

Conrad Hong Kong
Ranked #23 of 718 Hotels in Hong Kong
Brisbane, Australia
“Excellence in Hong Kong - reminds me of how great Hiltons can be”
Reviewed April 12, 2013

We stayed here for a week. First trip to Hong Kong and didn't know anything about location.

I got emailed about a week before we arrived and asked of any requirements, and given info re a limo transfer, which was only $880 HKD. So we took that. They were also very helpful getting a sim card organised.

Our room was on the 55th floor - and faced out of the harbour, and was sensational views of Hong Kong.

The room was wonderful, and had daily fruit platters brought in and some chocolates.

As Hilton Gold, I had free internet (very fast) and free breakfast downstairs which is super handy.

Staff were terrific, and helped wherever necessary.

Room Tip: The higher the better and facing the harbour is going to be a win.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank OzBJM

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (604)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Liverpool, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 11, 2013

This hotel is in a perfect location if you prefer staying on the island rather than on the mainland. really close to HK central, and the metro is literally a stones throw away if you need to get anywhere.

The rooms are spacious for HK standards, and the room we had gave us an amazing view out into some of the more tropical topography which Hong Kong has to offer.

The rooms were impeccably dressed, and of the highest cleanliness standards. The lifts within the hotel can only be used with a key, and so gave an extra feeling of security...if you needed it.

There is a lovely swimming pool and hot tub area which follows on from the spa and gym. (I never used the gym) which was lovely. Very big, not crowded, and heated, which meant you could enjoy hours just relaxing and lounging around taking in your luxurious surroundings.

Breakfast was out of this world. I don't think I have ever seen so much choice, at such a high quality in all my life, and it was worth every penny.

The reception and concierge were fantastic. Extremely helpful, polite and knowledgeable of most things we asked about getting to and from attractions, as well as other suggestions of their own, which we followed up on several times.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Bennett_26
Duluth, Minnesota
Reviewed April 11, 2013

Stayed here 2 nights recently. I was upgraded to executive room with a harbor view which was fantastic. Executive lounge had great breakfast, drinks, and view. The room and facilities were excellent. The service was more than outstanding at every turn. We were granted very early check in and a late check out without issue. The location was great with very easy access to shopping, dining, and the MTR. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank ctsurgn
Los Angeles, CA
Reviewed April 11, 2013

I am a HHonors Diamond member, and I don't usually travel outside of US. I have to say that Conrad Hong Kong is probably the best Hilton hotel I have stayed at. As Diamond, we get free breakfasts at Hilton and Conrad Hong Kong's breakfast is by far the best comparing to ones in the US. All the hotel staff were very friendly. I forgot to bring my travel adapter and one phone call, it was there in minutes. My son really the free chocolate in the evening and expected to get chocolate every night after we got home... yeah right! The first time we stayed there, we got the harbor view room, and the 2nd time, peak view. Both were wonderful and it is hard to tell which one is better depending on your taste. We actually preferred the peak view as it is very surreal when the fog covers the peak in the morning.

Pacific Place and MTR being just downstairs makes it really convenient. And the main bus terminal is also right there to take you to Ocean Park directly. My only complain for the hotel is that the mini fridge food/drink are so freaking expansive. I mean $8 US for a can of coke? Really? Luckily, there is a Great grocery just downstairs in Pacific Place. We did all our food/drink shopping there.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
St Albans, UK
Reviewed April 11, 2013

Stayed 10 nights at the Conrad Hong Kong with my daughter. The hotel is located in a very convenient area in Admiralty, connected to the Pacific Place shopping mall and the MTR station. Very handy if the weather is poor as you do not have to go outside at all! Our room had the view of the bay and it was very nice in the evening with the Kowloon view. Very nice and clean room and bathroom. Breakfast was superb each morning. The buffet was excellent with many choices and nicely presented. The hotel staff were all very attentive, courteous, and could not have asked more. Will definitely go back when we visit Hong Kong again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 10, 2013

Stayed here on a business trip for 5 nights. It's just a 10 minute walk to HK central. Well appointed with clean and spacious rooms. Very attentive staff in all areas I dealt with. They do have some roadworks going on outside and although I was on the 46th floor, you could here some truck noise. Not a nuisance but you could hear it. Breakfast had an excellent selection. I had complimentary wifi but it did not always work.

They have a lovely 3 piece band playing most nights in a spacious bar. They are a little more than background music, but not a band that you can't hear yourself speak. Very pleasant indeed.

Room Tip: A harbour view room is best but pricey.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Perth Australia
Reviewed April 9, 2013

I stayed here for 5 nights for a conference in late March and whilst the hotel and service was good quality as expected I have a couple of issues.

As the conference was on and using floors 40 to 44 there was a lot of lift traffic. That meant that it was ridiculously slow if you happened to want to go to the lobby at an "interval" time. I felt for the people who were on holidays as you could be waiting 10 to 15 minutes for a lift.
The other issue was with the cost of an airport transfer HK$800 seemed a little pricey when I payed HK$250 for a taxi on the way back. Mind you the transfer was in a Merc, but still a little pricey!

Other than that I enjoyed my stay. If you are here for shopping, just take the lift to the 3rd floor and it will open up to a massive sopping centre!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business