Conrad Hong Kong
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
The Upper House(Hong Kong)
View Hotel
OZO Wesley Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
  • Fitness center
Shama Midlevels(Hong Kong)
Cue Hotel(Hong Kong)
3,534 results
All reviewspacific placethe executive loungegarden cafeteddy bearsrubber duckpacific malldiamond memberpeak viewadmiralty mtrpeak tramturn down serviceseparate showerharbour viewbusiness districtbit dateddirect accessan excellent hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 13, 2013

We stayed at Conrad Hong Kong for two nights on the way home from Bali. The hotel location is very convenient for exploring HK. Walking distance to the Peak Tram and the closest subway station is just around the corner. There is a large shopping mall underneath the hotel with access to the subway station.
Our room was on the 57th floor with an excellent view to the Harbor. The room was spacious and clean with a relatively large bathroom. The only negative issue was that there is a small charge for the in-room wi-fi usage.
The service we received in the hotel was truly first class! Highly recommended!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 12, 2013

The experience made me think of the Hilton chain in a different light. We were here for a weekend in October 2012 for a friends wedding taking place in Hong Kong. Room was fabulous, champagne bar service and offering just hit the spot after an 8 hour flight with great live music and a gorgeous decor in the lobby.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ira K
Reviewed January 10, 2013

Spent 5 nights recently as a HHonors Gold. Service was top-class, arrived and received for hotel transfer in a luxurious Merc, reclinable seats and in-car wifi. Well received at reception with efficient check-in and luggage transfer to room within minutes. Decent sized rooms, with excellent amenities. Great bed, shower and towels! Conrad teddies awaiting on the bed are most welcoming.

Recognition for HHonors were appreciated, with welcome letter, fruit platter. Lots of bottled water daily and fine chocolates replenished daily.

Breakfast was of a good spread but coffee could be better, and thought that some of the food were not as delicious as they looked but definitely better than your average breakfast buffet but far from the best. Did not get to experience executive lounge, so unable to comment.

Nice pool and gym. Convenient location above a high-end shopping mall with a gourmet food supermarket below and eating options. We ate at the Golden Leaf Cantonese Restaurant on-site twice, some of the best Cantonese food in a nice setting! Also easy access to Island Shangri-La next door for some great food options too. The shopping mall is connected to underground Admiralty MRT, or trams nearby.

Highly recommended, notable Concierge staff, Francesca was very personable and most delighted to assist.

Room Tip: The view from Peak View rooms are very appreciable, was very contented with it despite not being harbour views.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed January 9, 2013

After lovely stays at 2 Hilton's on the mainland, I had great expectations for this hotel. They were not met. First, the hotel tried to convince us to add services for which we had no interest. Also the concierge desk was helpful twice and condescending twice - very disappointing. The staff sent us to standard tourist places while I clearly requested better food enjoyed by savvy locals. In the past some of the best meals I ever ate we're in HK but not this time. Unfortunately my aunt and friend were both out of town; I think that I would have had a better trip if they had been there.

I agree with another reviewer who complained about Internet charges. In fact we had no free Internet even in the lobby. This reduced our ability to find information and as I mentioned above the counsel provided by the hotel was not up to par.

In the past I stayed on Kowloon side and I plan to return to that practice in the future. Or at any rate not at the Conrad. With so many fine hotels in HK why settle for being treated like second class?

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 9, 2013

Upon arriving during the super busy Christmas season, we realised that the person who made the booking for us neglected to inform the hotel that we wanted connecting rooms. Our 2 rooms were ready, but they weren't connected - and I, being a mom of 9 month old babies, obviously panicked at the thought of having my babies in a faraway separate room. The person at the front desk (forgot his name!) was very helpful though, and in spite of having so many reservations, he managed to switch around some rooms and ended up being able to give us connecting rooms, after half an hour! Kudos to the staff!

Pluses:
1. Staff - as previously mentioned, very helpful, very fast in responding to our requests (even room service, housekeeping - compared to Marriott HK which took almost half a day to send someone to clean our room!)
2. Location - connected to the Pacific Place mall, with easy access to the Admiralty MTR station. Meaning, you don't have to brave the elements to go shopping, eat, watch a movie, hop on the MTR. Its very own hermetically sealed community :-)
3. Room size - we got the basic deluxe rooms but they were very generously sized. I was able to fit 2 cribs in one of the rooms and all our luggage was in the other room, and still plenty of space to move about.
4. Free Bonaqua water - they provide you with 2 bottles daily but you can keep asking for more if you want to
5. The free Conrad bears - cute!
6. Room Service food - fast, and pretty good! We ordered a lot of room service as we stayed often with the babies.
7. Bathroom - had a separate door for the toilet so someone could be using the toilet while someone else showered :-)

Minuses:
1. The closet - the safety box sits on top of the cabinet so it limits the number of clothe syou can actually hang in the closet since they'd rub against the top of the safety box
2. Cleanliness - I walked in to find our newly-changed pillows placed on top of my dirty luggage! I complained but I guess the housekeeping staff didn't understand me, she smiled, said sorry and moved the pillows from my luggage to the bed. i.e. My face has literally slept on the floor of the airport tarmac. :-p
3. Refrigerator - I had hoped there was a separate freezer compartment in the ref but there wasn't any - I couldn't re-freeze my cooler pack for my breastmilk
4. Airconditioning - could be inconsistent, from freezing cold, it would suddenly blow warm air at times. Had someone come up to look at it but apparently it was in good working condition and we just had to always set the fan speed on high ....
5. Executive lounge access - food was blah. Not worth it.

All in all would go back again, for the good service and great location. The Upper House next door is pretty tempting but costs a whole lot more! :-)

Room Tip: Choose rooms with a view - ours overlooked a tennis court among old buildings :-(
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family