Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com
Priceline$185
eDreams$185
CheapTickets$185
4,368 results
All reviews pacific place the executive lounge garden cafe rubber duck teddy bears diamond member peak tram shopping mall turn down service separate shower harbour view direct access bit dated lounge access an excellent hotel duty manager high floor
Selected filters
Reviewed December 2, 2012

From the person that transferred the bags from the taxi to my room to the manager on duty the night before I checked out, I have nothing but high praise for the Conrad Hong Kong. Not only is this beautiful hotel a true 5 star, the customer service is as well.

The last night of my stay I had a minor issue that was brought to the attention of the manager on duty. Within minutes I received a call from the manager with a resolution that greatly exceeded my expectations.

The hotel is located close enough to inexpensive transportation to get you where you want to go quickly yet far enough from the crowds that you can go for a quiet, peaceful walk through nearby Hong Kong Park.

My large room had a marble bathroom with dual sinks which made it easy for two to get ready at the same time. The bed was very comfortable with luxurious sheets and duvet. Rather than a chocolate on my pillow, I found a small basket with just enough assorted white and dark chocolate for the perfect late night indulgence. The turn-down service was another extra touch that is so much a part of this great hotel.

If you want a true 5 star, you can not go wrong with the Conrad Hong Kong.

Date of stay: December 2012
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 30, 2012

I stayed for one night in Conrad. The hotel is truly a 5 star hotel. Highlights of my stay includes professional and courteous service; bath products- slippers - turndown service - oranges in the evening - all these touches added to make me feel like a valued customer. The breakfast buffet was good, there were many selection but I think they should consider starting a little earlier since there are many travellers like me who are early risers and who need to catch an early flight. I dod not get a chance to use the spa or gym during this stay. The lobby is beautiful and the design is of Asian design which is perfect since this is in Hong Kong. I also like the TC on the bathroom and the Bose radio. This hotel is surely a paradise for those who wish to shop in the designer stores such as Prada, Valentino, Jimmy Choo, LV, etc. You just have to take the elevator down to 3rd floor and you are in the midst of all these shops. I really ike this hotel and will highly recommend to other travellers.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed November 28, 2012

We stayed in this magnificent hotel for three nights,on a 36 day vacation in Southeast Asia.As a Diamond Member and it was our Wedding Anniversary they upgraded us to a magnificent suite.It is in a perfect location, to see all the major sights in Hong Kong.All of the staff is trained to make every guest feel like a VIP.If your looking for a Great hotel in Hong Kong--Conrad is the one!!!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Meatman102
Reviewed November 26, 2012

I stayed here in October on business and it was very good. The rooms are nice, the atmosphere of the hotel is good and the service is excellent. The pool area is quite nice and the location is perfect for business and pleasure. It is not as good as the Island Shangri-la but it is still very good.

Date of stay: October 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank Babylon1970
Reviewed November 24, 2012

Good location for both business and leisure as its connected to the MRT system via Admiralty, close to the bus and tram system and just across the road from HK Park (access to the Peak Tram). Staff always attentive and efficient. Can be very busy at weekends as a popular location for conferences and weddings. Executive Rooms have excellent views.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple