We stayed here for my mum's 60th and had 3 bedrooms booked. Really good location being only 5 min walk to Fortress Hill MRT.
Rooms were generally very clean with really nice hard beds. Each room had free wifi which was very handy.
The only reason I did give this 5/5 were 2 issues with the rooms:
1) stayed on level 4 and room opposite had their doors open with the occupants smoking on a non-smoking floor. Made a complaint, but basically wasn't followed up.
2) my parents room had damp carpet and had a weird odour
My family really enjoyed their stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the edge of the bustling Causeway Bay shopping and business district, and within 5 minutes walk from Fortress Hill MTR station, the 613-room City Garden Hotel, Hong Kong is one of the best Hong Kong hotels, which provides Handy smartphone, complimentary shuttle bus services to nearby shopping and business hubs, which is only 10 minutes away. City Garden Hotel, Hong Kong has a variety of dining options, including the award-winning restaurant YUE, the Western and Asian favourite Garden Café, and the Singaporean restaurant Satay Inn. Whether it's for business or relaxation, the City Garden Hotel, Hong Kong offers free WIFI and a comprehensive range of facilities, including an outdoor swimming pool, 24-hour gym, business centre, and meeting spaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your City Garden Hotel Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hong Kong City Garden
- City Garden Hong Kong
- City Garden Hotel Hong Kong