We stayed in a suite, which was relatively small but clean. I think most suites overlook the south side, so the view is top-notch. In terms of location, it's probably not as convenient as the larger hotels that are right smack in the shopping districts. Bishop Lei is about a 10-15 minute stroll down the hill to the nearest MTR station. There is a bus stop outside, and #23 takes you to Causeway Bay. Otherwise, lots of taxis are available, as well as the hotel shuttle which runs about once an hour. 5 minute stroll to the Central Escalators.
I didn't try the restaurant, as I prefer to go outside for breakfast. There's a cheap, local cafe on Caine Road that was the closest I could find for a quick breakfast.
Only 1 complaint -- sometimes at night I could hear the zoo animals from the nearby Hong Kong Zoological and Botanical Gardens.
Generally good value for money, and I would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boasting spectacular views of the city's skyline, Bishop Lei International features an outdoor swimming pool and free Wi-Fi. It is a 10-minute walk from Soho and offers free shuttle services to and from Hong Kong Station (Airport Express Station). Bishop Lei International House provides value-for-money rooms with flat-screen cable TV and a work desk. They are bright with floor-to-ceiling windows, and have a tea/coffee maker and a safe. Guests can make use of the well-equipped gym or the sun loungers around the pool. For a quiet afternoon indoors, there is a reading room at International Bishop Lei Hotel. The Sky Terrace Restaurant provides an international breakfast buffet daily. Meals are accompanied by sweeping views of Victoria Harbour, and can be enjoyed on the terrace or in the privacy of guest's room. The Hotel is about 5 km from Hong Kong Ocean Park and only a stroll to Lan Kwai Fong entertainment area. The hotel offers scheduled shuttle services to and from Central, Admiralty and Hong Kong Convention & Exhibition Centre (HKCEC) in Wanchai. Mid-Levels is a great choice for travellers interested in nightlife, city trip and sightseeing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, HostelWorld, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Bishop Lei International House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bishop Lei International House Hotel Hong Kong
- Bishop Lei International Hotel
- Hotel Bishop Lei International
- Bishop Lei International House Hong Kong