This was my first tour to Hong Kong. I reached the hotel at 2 pm, but had to wait more than two hours to get a room though I booked the room from Agoda much earlier. But I was delighted to get a harbor view suit what the hotel staffs upgraded from my booked deluxe room. Room was good providing nice views. Overall cleanliness is good. Staffs are cordial and friendly. But they failed to give me a run down about tourist attractions. If you are a first comer in HK, then the location is not convenient for you. Though there are shuttle buses to nearest places, but if you want to walk around and try to find some places of interests then this hotel is not suitable because roads are steep and without taxi or shuttle buses you can't move around easily. And the shuttle bus drivers are not at all friendly, especially the one who drives to Central and Hong Kong Station. From his behavior it seems that he is doing a favor. If you are a first time visitor in HK , then select a different location, may be main Central ( near to MTR) or Tshim Sha Sui...Then you can roam around like a tourist and easily reach your hotel whenever you feel like. Now about the food - there is no bar, and you can't choose as you like as the dishes are limited...I want to give hardly 4 points out of 10...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boasting spectacular views of the city's skyline, Bishop Lei International features an outdoor swimming pool and free Wi-Fi. It is a 10-minute walk from Soho and offers free shuttle services to and from Hong Kong Station (Airport Express Station). Bishop Lei International House provides value-for-money rooms with flat-screen cable TV and a work desk. They are bright with floor-to-ceiling windows, and have a tea/coffee maker and a safe. Guests can make use of the well-equipped gym or the sun loungers around the pool. For a quiet afternoon indoors, there is a reading room at International Bishop Lei Hotel. The Sky Terrace Restaurant provides an international breakfast buffet daily. Meals are accompanied by sweeping views of Victoria Harbour, and can be enjoyed on the terrace or in the privacy of guest's room. The Hotel is about 5 km from Hong Kong Ocean Park and only a stroll to Lan Kwai Fong entertainment area. The hotel offers scheduled shuttle services to and from Central, Admiralty and Hong Kong Convention & Exhibition Centre (HKCEC) in Wanchai. Mid-Levels is a great choice for travellers interested in nightlife, city trip and sightseeing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, HostelWorld, Agoda, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bishop Lei International House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bishop Lei International House Hotel Hong Kong
- Bishop Lei International Hotel
- Hotel Bishop Lei International
- Bishop Lei International House Hong Kong