I was looking for an affordable base of operations in central/western Hong Kong island. Hotel was fine. I stayed in a single room, paid $100/night. Room was small but adequate, bathroom was a decent size. Clean room but bathroom had mold in tile grout and shower flooring was loose. Hot water in shower lasted about five minutes, then would cycle cold for 1 minute then back to hot. Annoying when you are in a hurry in the am. Also, conceierge gave incorrect info re which city bus to take to my destination. Likewise, front desk staff gave me wrong weekend bus schedule (only week day schedule is printed) and I missed bus to train station and had to take a cab. Breakfast was passable but not great. Small gym was nice and staff was friendly in general. Location is quiet, residential and appeared safe. Not a bad experience but I think I can do better for US $20 or $30 more a night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boasting spectacular views of the city's skyline, Bishop Lei International features an outdoor swimming pool and free Wi-Fi. It is a 10-minute walk from Soho and offers free shuttle services to and from Hong Kong Station (Airport Express Station). Bishop Lei International House provides value-for-money rooms with flat-screen cable TV and a work desk. They are bright with floor-to-ceiling windows, and have a tea/coffee maker and a safe. Guests can make use of the well-equipped gym or the sun loungers around the pool. For a quiet afternoon indoors, there is a reading room at International Bishop Lei Hotel. The Sky Terrace Restaurant provides an international breakfast buffet daily. Meals are accompanied by sweeping views of Victoria Harbour, and can be enjoyed on the terrace or in the privacy of guest's room. The Hotel is about 5 km from Hong Kong Ocean Park and only a stroll to Lan Kwai Fong entertainment area. The hotel offers scheduled shuttle services to and from Central, Admiralty and Hong Kong Convention & Exhibition Centre (HKCEC) in Wanchai. Mid-Levels is a great choice for travellers interested in nightlife, city trip and sightseeing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bishop Lei International House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bishop Lei International House Hotel Hong Kong
- Bishop Lei International Hotel
- Hotel Bishop Lei International
- Bishop Lei International House Hong Kong