Having spent 6 days in HK on a shopping & business trip, we decided to stay at Bishop Lei in the Mid-Levels. The location is fantastic, the north side rooms have splendid harbour views, overlooking the HK cathedral, the HK park into the central financial district (see pic). The south side offers the "HK Canyon View" onto Robinson Rd. and the lining skyscrapers. Standard rooms are small, however considering HK not less then in other hotels. Rooms are clean, and quiet (provided one is on a higher floor i.e. >10), offer a bathroom with shower, as well as free wireless for as many gadgets you like (we had 6). The north facing (harbour view) rooms on the higher floors are typically superior or delux and thus a bit larger (there are even some duplexes). Bishop Lei offers 2 shuttle buses one into IFC (Hong Kong station) and one into Admiralty free of charge. For the ones whishing to explore the nightlife of SoHo, the escalator is about 200 m west of the hotel and leads straight into the fun (well, you'll have to walk down - but you will be more then pleased at your return....).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boasting spectacular views of the city's skyline, Bishop Lei International features an outdoor swimming pool and free Wi-Fi. It is a 10-minute walk from Soho and offers free shuttle services to and from Hong Kong Station (Airport Express Station). Bishop Lei International House provides value-for-money rooms with flat-screen cable TV and a work desk. They are bright with floor-to-ceiling windows, and have a tea/coffee maker and a safe. Guests can make use of the well-equipped gym or the sun loungers around the pool. For a quiet afternoon indoors, there is a reading room at International Bishop Lei Hotel. The Sky Terrace Restaurant provides an international breakfast buffet daily. Meals are accompanied by sweeping views of Victoria Harbour, and can be enjoyed on the terrace or in the privacy of guest's room. The Hotel is about 5 km from Hong Kong Ocean Park and only a stroll to Lan Kwai Fong entertainment area. The hotel offers scheduled shuttle services to and from Central, Admiralty and Hong Kong Convention & Exhibition Centre (HKCEC) in Wanchai. Mid-Levels is a great choice for travellers interested in nightlife, city trip and sightseeing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, HostelWorld, Cancelon, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bishop Lei International House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bishop Lei International House Hotel Hong Kong
- Bishop Lei International Hotel
- Hotel Bishop Lei International
- Bishop Lei International House Hong Kong