Stayed at B P International for five nights during August 2012 and it was definitely suitable as a base to explore Hong Kong. We had a nice view over Kowloon Park and city skyline. Highly recommend this hotel for location and view, can't fault it. Comfortable walking distance to Ferry terminal, Nathan Street, night market's, Kowloon Park, Harbour City, etc. We ate at the night markets most nights.
The rooms were small but adequate for two and there is quest laundry facilities on site. Special thanks to the tour desk attendant who helped us book another night after we discovered our travel agent had not booked sufficiently and she checked our flight's.
The elevators were a bit of a nightmare, slow and sometimes lines of people waiting, we had to laugh in the end rather than let it spoil the stay (which it almost did). Had a buffet lunch on the premises one day, very good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Please Add This Hotel.. Is A Lovely And Not Very Expensive Place To Stay In Hongkong With An Affordable Price ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your B P International reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- b p International Hotel Hong Kong
- Bp International Hotel Hong Kong
- Bp International Hong Kong
- Bp Hotel Hong Kong
- Bp International Hotel Hongkong
- B P International Hong Kong