We are a couple in our early sixties and we chose this hotel to stay in for a few days before we began our Asia Cruise. We settled on Kowloon rather than HK Island and were pleased we stayed this side of the water. Our room was set high, the higher the better for views. We overlooked the harbour and Kowloon Park. This hotel is a great location as Hong Kong is a very crowded space and this hotel setting gave us a better sense of surrounding space, having easy access into the Park. It is just a few steps away from Nathan Road shopping area and the markets. I believe the hotel are well aware of the long waits on occasions for lifts (elevators) to arrive. I believe in the course of time they will solve this one. It really isn't a big issue for one or two people but if you are a huge family you may have to have two attempts to get everyone down/up at popular times. We took the buffet breakfast and had no complaints here but didn't need to use the restaurant.
Great shower with ease of access, complimentary slippers and toiletries - as expected. Also useful was the daily sealed toothbrush and toothpaste supplied, so useful! The room space is not the largest but I believe most Hong Kong hotels tend to be slightly smaller than many other cities. All staff encountered, lovely and helpful, desk keen to offer good tourist advice when approached.
We found the hotel to be very suitable for us and would recommend to anyone wanting a 1 - 4 day stay in Hong Kong. February is a nice month for HK weather, not too hot to hit the walking around.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- please add this hotel.. is a lovely and not very expensive place to stay in hongkong with an affordable price ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Priceline, Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your B P International reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- b p International Hotel Hong Kong
- Bp International Hotel Hong Kong
- Bp International Hong Kong
- Bp Hotel Hong Kong
- Bp International Hotel Hongkong
- B P International Hong Kong