We stayed only one night, as we needed a convenient trip to the airport the next day. This hotel is a little old and past its prime, with all the new luxury hotels in town, but the room was clean and the service was very good.
The hotel seems to cater to tour groups a fair amount, and it's not on the island where we usually like to stay, but Kowloon Park is very nice, and the hotel is close to a couple metro stops.
We left a bag behind by accident, and they told us that they would keep it for us for when we come back through HK.
If you're a family looking for a good midrange hotel in Kowloon, I definitely recommend it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- please add this hotel.. is a lovely and not very expensive place to stay in hongkong with an affordable price ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Agoda, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your B P International reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- b p International Hotel Hong Kong
- Bp International Hotel Hong Kong
- Bp International Hong Kong
- Bp Hotel Hong Kong
- Bp International Hotel Hongkong
- B P International Hong Kong