My husband and I stayed here on the last leg of our Honeymoon trip and were very pleased. We didn't want to spend as much for this last part of the trip, but the hotel was just as good as the more expensive hotels we stayed in elsewhere, i.e. the Peninsula, etc. Our room was on the smaller side (by American standards), but not too small with a nice, large bathroom. The room was also equipped with lots of fun extras and phenomenal views of Victoria Harbour. The concierge and other staff at the hotel were helpful, friendly and efficient. I also like working out and the gym was great, good equipment and big for a hotel gym. The lobby has a lively scene which reminded us of home a bit (we live in Manhattan). The one downside was the hotel restaurant was rather overpriced, but I think that is de rigueur with hotel restaurants in general.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Deemed one of the world's top hotels, InterContinental Hong Kong is renowned for its dramatic location on the Kowloon waterfront, with spectacular views of Victoria Harbour and Hong Kong Island. Located in the Tsim Sha Tsui area, the hotel is convenient to Kowloon's business, entertainment and shopping districts. A wide range of excursions and activities are within a short distance and getting around every part of the city is easy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your InterContinental Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Intercontinental