Just returned from a five night stay at this hotel. I booked it after reading reviews on this site and was not disappointed. I joined the Ambassador programme and booked a Deluxe Room with a Harbour View and was upgraded to a Junior Suite, making use of the advance purchase price that was available when I booked direct through the hotel website. I also booked a transfer through the hotel from the airport which I felt was well worth it after the flight.
I have travelled extensively throughout the world and whilst the hotel is of a particularly high standard, the service is without doubt the best I have ever experienced. It is obvious that every aspect of customer service has been analysed and procedures put in place to ensure that guests receive the highest possible level of service on a consistent basis.
When visiting Hong Kong again I would definitely stay at this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Deemed one of the world's top hotels, InterContinental Hong Kong is renowned for its dramatic location on the Kowloon waterfront, with spectacular views of Victoria Harbour and Hong Kong Island. Located in the Tsim Sha Tsui area, the hotel is convenient to Kowloon's business, entertainment and shopping districts. A wide range of excursions and activities are within a short distance and getting around every part of the city is easy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your InterContinental Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Intercontinental