Fantastic hotel... despite its size, still managed to make us feel special which was perfect for kickstarting our honeymoon.
The duty manager met us from the airport transfer arranged through the hotel (definitely worth doing, so nice to get straight into a cool car after a long flight, no hanging around for cabs/trams etc)... and took us to our harbourview junior suite, which was laid out with champagne and strawberries with dipping chocolate, to celebrate our wedding. Lovely touch!
The bathroom is fabulous and includes a steam room within the shower cubicle, together with jacuzzi bath. The beds are SO comfortable.
Breakfast selection is very comprehensive. We ate at the Steak House which is good if a little OTT (12 different knives to choose from with which to cut your steak, 12 types of salt... etc, all presented and introduced by staff - charming but just a bit much for us personally!). The food is very good though.
Would highly recommend, but make sure you book a harbour view room; the views absolutely make it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Deemed one of the world's top hotels, InterContinental Hong Kong is renowned for its dramatic location on the Kowloon waterfront, with spectacular views of Victoria Harbour and Hong Kong Island. Located in the Tsim Sha Tsui area, the hotel is convenient to Kowloon's business, entertainment and shopping districts. A wide range of excursions and activities are within a short distance and getting around every part of the city is easy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Orbitz, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Intercontinental