InterContinental Hong Kong
The Peninsula Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
$584
The Peninsula
  • Pool
The Royal Garden(Hong Kong)
$193
$149
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Cordis, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
$237
$510
$380
Trip.com
  • Restaurant
Metropark Hotel Kowloon(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
$119
$78
Trip.com
  • Pool
The Langham, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
$294
$214
$172
Travelocity
4,336 results
All reviewslobby loungeharbourside restaurantyan toh heenbose sound systemharbour viewlight showjunior suitesalisbury roadinfinity poolclub accessvictoria harborbuilding workhigh teabreakfast buffetfloor to ceiling windowschinese restaurantan upgrade
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 20, 2014

On my second visit and my husband's 20th visit, we stayed at this wonderful hotel again and it never disappoints. The view of Hong Kong Island is spectacular! The service and food in the club lounge was especially good. The entire staff for that matter are excellent every step of the way.
The spa and gym are a cut above. This hotel is a treasure!

Room Tip: Do whatever you can to get a harbor view. It is that good! There is a lot of construction going on in the area so I would check out room location first.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Kim K
Reviewed June 19, 2014

A had an outstanding 4-night stay here in November 2013, for business. I stayed in a club room, with club lounge access, which is to be recommended. The staff everywhere were super-friendly and super-effective, from check-in to club lounge, to pool. Overall, a 100% positive experience. The hotel has a perfect location, right next to a convenient subway station, has a beautiful view of the bay and the Hong Kong skyscraper skyline. The club lounge has super-friendly and attentive staff, and a delicious array of eats and drinks which are always superbly presented. The concierge is extraordinarily friendly and effective. I cannot recommend this hotel highly enough!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 17, 2014

For us this hotel is like coming home, we are looked after so well.
For such a large hotel, the staff are so professional and friendly, treating returning guests as valued friends. The view of Hong Kong Island is legendary and can be seen from all the river facing rooms. The proximity to Shops, the Star ferries, restaurants and attractions is excellent.
The hotel is buzzing with happy people. The pool area is well run by Danny and his wonderful team. Club facilities are excellent. This hotel, in some areas, is getting a little dated but I wouldn't stay anywhere else in Hong Kong.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed June 11, 2014

One of the better hotels I have stayed in.

Suburb service and facilities - don’t hesitate to stay here.

Great Gym, large rooftop pool, very attractive rooftop infinity SPA with just amazing views over the harbour. I could have sat there all day if there wasn’t so much to do in HK.

I hope to go back to HK shortly and I wouldn’t need to look for anywhere else to stay

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank CHarvey123456789
Reviewed June 7, 2014 via mobile

my hubby and i were born in hk and it's our daughters' first time visiting our homeland. I am a hotel hopper, specifically watching out for hotels with best swimming pools or ocean front views. if u do book intercontinental hk, you will really miss out not to get the harbour view room. we did. and man it's like you own the entire panoramic view of hk skyline day and night. the standard room which I booked for my girls faced the banks and commercial buildings and was not much to be complimented really. we swam in their main pool and the mini infinity pool, even when it was raining (and man did it rained almost the entire duration of our 2 weeks stay!!). so enjoyable, looking out of avenue of stars and the boardwalk in our pool without going out! my girls tried the complimentary Taichi, and couldn't stop talking about sifu "Stanley"? sorry if I get the name wrong. but he was "adorable". service was excellent, not all 5 star hotels give u this genuinely amazing service. Keith chan at the reception. for 3 days he took care us, swift, professional, smart, making us feel at home. thank you for picking out the best room for us! Danny at the swimming pool, so vibrant, a conversationalist who served us incredibly nice. well done. the vibe of the hotel was astounding. because it rained mostly, we just taxi mainly. there was indeed some constructions going on next to the hotel, and it will stay that way for a bit. we were diamonds and pearls at this hotel :p

just a note: peninsula hotel, you suck. we dressed up for high tea and were turned away because my hubby was wearing shoes with just a small open toe. no problem. lobby lounge at intercontinental hk was superb. treated like family.

our next review: intercontinental bali.

• Stayed: May 2014