We stayed in one of the harbor side rooms for Chinese New Years. The room had an unobstructed view across the harbor at the Hong Kong skyline - the best city view I've ever seen, and I generally look for rooms with spectacular views. The room was large, comfortable and in perfect shape. Staff was extremely friendly and helpful. We only ate breakfast at the hotel, but it was excellent. No complaints of any sort. The only downside is that it is expensive - especially on new-years, but given the location and quality of the hotel, the price is completely reasonable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Deemed one of the world's top hotels, InterContinental Hong Kong is renowned for its dramatic location on the Kowloon waterfront, with spectacular views of Victoria Harbour and Hong Kong Island. Located in the Tsim Sha Tsui area, the hotel is convenient to Kowloon's business, entertainment and shopping districts. A wide range of excursions and activities are within a short distance and getting around every part of the city is easy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your InterContinental Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Intercontinental