We were totally exhausted from all that walking, boat riding, and playing hide & seek with the rain clouds that day. T'was already a 10 hour day for us! YET! We still wanted to enjoy the Hong Kong skyline & light show at the Avenue of Stars! Minus the crowd & chaos outside!
And so, we headed towards intercon :D & Boy! Were we glad we did it!
The receptionist was super helpful in briefing us on the 3 dining areas with a view, and helped us make our choice on the lobby lounge. Just FYI - there's Nobu (upper floor), Lobby Lounge (GF) and the hotel café (LG).
The level in which the lounge was located, plus the HUGE glass panels brought the entire skyline alive (was like in a 3D movie)! Our experience was well complemented by the friendly yet courteous service, excellent drinks, tapas and live music.
We kinda felt bad for dressing up like typical tourists in such a nice setting, but the staff made us feel right at home!
Love the view, the service, the quality of food & drinks! A must-do in Hong Kong if you're looking to personalise your romantic view of Hong Kong's skyline! :D
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Deemed one of the world's top hotels, InterContinental Hong Kong is renowned for its dramatic location on the Kowloon waterfront, with spectacular views of Victoria Harbour and Hong Kong Island. Located in the Tsim Sha Tsui area, the hotel is convenient to Kowloon's business, entertainment and shopping districts. A wide range of excursions and activities are within a short distance and getting around every part of the city is easy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your InterContinental Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Intercontinental