I had visited hongkong for a fortnight long vacation with my family and another one of my friend's family. our stay at intercontinental was absolutely problem-free and all was done to ensure that we were comfortable... it is very close to the kowloon bay which was one of the must visit places on our list....the only thing i found was that the maximum occupancy per room did not allow both my young children to stay in one room with their parents and hence we had to book another room to accomodate evryone. It is something that can be reassessed as it is so common for families to be travelling with 2 children and it is highly inconvenient to take another room and spend the nights separately when the whole point of the vacation is having a good time together.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Deemed one of the world's top hotels, InterContinental Hong Kong is renowned for its dramatic location on the Kowloon waterfront, with spectacular views of Victoria Harbour and Hong Kong Island. Located in the Tsim Sha Tsui area, the hotel is convenient to Kowloon's business, entertainment and shopping districts. A wide range of excursions and activities are within a short distance and getting around every part of the city is easy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your InterContinental Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Intercontinental