I stayed at this hotel for the first time and traveled with my family. I'm a member of their Gold Ambassador loyalty program and I got an upgrade to an Executive Suite for free. The reception staff was friendly and my check-in was ok because I had to wait for 30 minutes due to the room wasn't ready yet (I arrived around 3pm). The suite room was very nice, very spacious, big window with great view of Hong Kong side and large closet combined with the bathroom. We were impressed by the view from our suite room.
We had dinner at the Nobu (Japanese restaurant) and at the Steak House (recommended to book at least 2 days in advance). Nobu has a great view of Hong Kong side because we sat right next to their big window; the food was nice just like other great Japanese restaurants and their price was a bit pricy. The Steak House was fantastic, they had a great salad bar and their steaks were just great. All three of us ordered the fillet mignon. The staffs at these two restaurants were also friendly and attentive.
I highly recommend this hotel for anybody who will visit Hong Kong and enjoying Hong Kong side from Kowloon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Deemed one of the world's top hotels, InterContinental Hong Kong is renowned for its dramatic location on the Kowloon waterfront, with spectacular views of Victoria Harbour and Hong Kong Island. Located in the Tsim Sha Tsui area, the hotel is convenient to Kowloon's business, entertainment and shopping districts. A wide range of excursions and activities are within a short distance and getting around every part of the city is easy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, HotelTravel.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your InterContinental Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Intercontinental